Hi all

I got problem in changing email account when i want to forward an email.
    Let say i received an email in my yahoo account. It seems i cannot forward it using other email account (let say forwarding that particular email from my gmail instead of yahoo).

In the old blackberry (i used onyx 2), the option was not blocked. I can select it to change the email account.

Is it my Z10's problem or is it a bug??
    03-19-13 03:21 AM
    I have the same issue here.

This is a pretty big concern of mine. I should always be able to change the from email with one of my many accounts.
    04-23-13 11:15 AM
    This issue is resolved in the latest leaked OS. Installation takes some time and there may be issues but this e-mail problem was troublesome for me, too, until the leak came last week. Installation is pretty easy if you follow directions in some of the forum threads. Leaked OS 10.1.0.1429 for the BlackBerry Z10 | CrackBerry.com There are other changes to be had also but the e-mail is the one that rang my chimes.
    DawgMan and Aristeian like this.
    04-23-13 11:29 AM
    Is there a way to have the email sync settings sync every minute? The only option I see is 15 minutes as the minimum time. With the old BlackBerry. Net I would receive email immediately. Can the OS 10 bring back the BIS?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:10 PM
    Yeah other than forwarding with different email account, there are some major problem too. Including if u send picture to bbm, it is using PICTURE application instead of opening bbm application.
    This results after you sent the picture, you cant open another bbm unless u change to bbm apps.

Very troublesome.

i can see that this Z10 is not really "fully baked" OS, but a 95% baked OS as it is not as smooth as ios. But i guess this whole new OS is better than previous bb6 or bb7 (doesnt hang too often :P)
    04-24-13 02:42 AM
    Yeah other than forwarding with different email account, there are some major problem too. Including if u send picture to bbm, it is using PICTURE application instead of opening bbm application.
    This results after you sent the picture, you cant open another bbm unless u change to bbm apps.

Very troublesome.

i can see that this Z10 is not really "fully baked" OS, but a 95% baked OS as it is not as smooth as ios. But i guess this whole new OS is better than previous bb6 or bb7 (doesnt hang too often :P)
    I don't think any OS will ever be 100% "baked".

And yes, there is a way to forward and choose which email account you can use to forward. Can't confirm if this is a 10.1 feature though since I never had to do it with the previous OS.

In 10.1 they have hidden it pretty nicely, so who knows if it is in the older versions.

-go to the email you want forwarded
    -long press and choose forward on the overflow panel
    -In the new forwarded email, swipe down
    -this will reveal a dropdown that was hidden
    -choose the email account from the dropdown
    Last edited by Young Z; 04-24-13 at 03:01 AM.
    ZEDTROSPEKTIV likes this.
    04-24-13 02:45 AM
    If we compare with BB OS 7.1, this OS 10 is only 60-70%. Email legacy of perfect sync and instantaneous delivery is lacking on Z10. Saving of emails, no option while I had saved emails since 2007 ove several devices change. I still miss BIS. I don't know why they have withdrawn it rather it should have been an option.
    04-24-13 04:58 AM

And yes, there is a way to forward and choose which email account you can use to forward. Can't confirm if this is a 10.1 feature though since I never had to do it with the previous OS.

In 10.1 they have hidden it pretty nicely, so who knows if it is in the older versions.

Doesn't work that way on prior versions.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 07:31 AM
    Hi kaya bang isend ang email using other account? i tried ung sinasabi dito kaos ala nmn ganung drop down menu for emails
    06-06-13 04:14 AM

I have 10.2.1.3062 and after swiping down, it shows me the email account it will use to send but doesn't allow or give option to change to another email account.

This is an important feature that is required.
    12-09-14 04:06 AM
    Ditto on that so I forward to the account I want it sent from, clear the forwarding info and send from there. Bit of a pain. Is this fixed in 10.3 or are we missing something?
    12-09-14 08:29 AM