Over-The-Air FM Radio Tuner is necessary for use in the gym to watch TV wall panels and also take calls. Currently carry a separate device (ipod, Walkman, Sansa, etc.) with earbuds that have to be removed when I use my BB phone while working out. The best advertising at the gym is the device strapped to the users arm. How did BB miss the boat on this one in the past? The OVER-THE-AIR FM tuner can also be useful for emergencies and listening to local radio including news, morning talk, local sports, etc. Makes no sense why this simple feature is available on a lower level 9630 and not on the top of the line BB models. We businesspeople multi-task at the gym, read the paper, watch and LISTEN to the news, and ride, run, row, etc. Would love to have ONE device strapped to my arm rather than carry (2) while working out. PLEASE JUST TURN ON THE FEATURE IN THE Z10 AND BE DONE WITH IT!. (I do not listen to internet radio except for in the elevator either) Your customer base/audience is the multi-tasker, not the kid who is into iTunes and internet radio!!!!
    03-09-13 05:18 PM
    How about when you go to SPORTING EVENTS AND CAR RACES and the the TV panels are broadcast with mini FM tranceivers? Most of the "kids" out there think FM radio is something over the internet. The FM OVER THE AIR broadcasts is where the internet signal originates and the tuner should be available to accept the signal on a BB device for the gym TV panel broadcasts, emergencies, local morning shows, local sports, etc. MOST HIGH END events & GYMS (country clubs, etc.) broadcast with these transceivers and are used regularly by the typical Blackberry owner. It it such a simple feature to turn-on by BB and satisfy a huge customer base of multi-taskers who would use it at these events rather than an iPod mini or Sansa or Walkman device. It is great marketing too having the BB on your arm receiving the signal through your earbuds whereby the wire serves as the antenna. Come on BB, get it done!
    03-09-13 05:35 PM
    Difficult to turn on what's not there. http://www.zdnet.com/blackberry-z10-review-7000010830/

Q10 might though http://www.smartprix.com/mobiles/bla...c2547_2546.php

Making no claims of veracity, just spent 30 seconds looking instead of ranting.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 06:46 PM
    Ya i was looking forward to Fm on BlackBerry as well. I knew it wouldn't be there when I bought but it would has been a big selling feature for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 07:36 PM
    Zdnet is lying. It HAS Google Calendar and Contacts support.
    03-09-13 10:48 PM