Hi there,

I would definitely recommend the Transform Shell over the Flip Shell. I have bought them both and I found that the Flip Shell will drain the battery, since it tends to turn the screen on and off and even if you push the button on top it will not stay off if the cover bounces on it. I hope they will redesign it so you have either a magnetic or velcro lock on it. The Transform Shell works well and I have also bought the leather pouch (for the belt) for when I am on the road. I just put it into the Transform Shell when in the office or at home.
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    02-23-13 12:42 PM
    Buy the Transform Shell ! It comes with a screen protector that's pretty good. The transform shell completely protects your phone it takes care of evey corner, defenetly worth the money!
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    02-23-13 12:46 PM
    Flip case for me.

As a professional in a suit most of the time, I find the flip offers great protection AND the magnetic feature makes for quick work out of 'turning' the unit off. Just close the flap.

Protection wise it looks ok.

Style looks very sophisticated.

Posted via CB10
    You call yourself a professional without a holster? Haha. I'm kidding.
    02-23-13 12:55 PM
    Can't you buy both and return the one you don't like?
    That's a great point and I, honestly, could do that. But I really like to see how others have liked the product before I buy one. Not formal reviews, but everyday experiences. I may still purchase both and return the one I don't like, but this thread made my decision much easier. Thanks for giving me your feedback!
    02-23-13 03:23 PM
    The transform shell has the advantage of being able to slide into the soon to be released media dock. The flip case will have to be removed in order to do that.
    Ding, Ding, Ding! WINNER!
    03-12-13 03:11 PM
    Question between these cases. I am leaning to the transform case, but the thing I love most about the cases I tend to use (which are the sleeves) is that they have the magnetic closure so I can set it to vibrate in-case. Do either of these cases do that? If not, do I have to go with the sleeve to get it?
    05-10-13 10:17 AM
31 12