Hi, I'm undecided if buying the flip shell case because it seems very delicate. I wanted to know if it right repair the Z10 from falls or protect only the screen from scratches? Between the flip shell case and the pocket leather case which better protects from falls? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 04:27 AM
    Hello.
    My advice is to wait a bit, because there was a thread about new concept case for Z10. You will certainly like it
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-z10...ations-and-led

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    08-15-13 05:49 AM
    Hello.
    My advice is to wait a bit, because there was a thread about new concept case for Z10. You will certainly like it
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-z10...ations-and-led

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    Wow, awesome case! I like it! But when can we buy it? How long does it take to turn the concept into reality?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:03 AM
    I use the BlackBerry leather pouch and it works great. I also have a thin hard case that I switch too from time to time, but I prefer the naked feel of the device.
    08-15-13 06:09 AM
    Might a recommend secret option number 3: BlackBerry transform shell case? Neat little case that's minimal, makes a stand when needed and protects nicely as well.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 07:28 AM
    I use the flip case and like it. I prefer flipping the case open to swiping, to wake the phone up; and closing the case turns the screen off, which can save battery life too. The cover protects the screen against casual scratches, but I still wouldn't put the phone in a pocket with anything like keys or loose change. The only drawback is you can't see the notification light with the cover closed. This isn't a problem for me, but for some it might be. They really should have put a hole in the cover for this.

Also, some people don't like the way the phone feels in the hands with the cover folded back, for thumb typing. Again, it doesn't bother me, but you might not like it.
    08-15-13 07:57 AM
    Might a recommend secret option number 3: BlackBerry transform shell case? Neat little case that's minimal, makes a stand when needed and protects nicely as well.

Posted via CB10
    I need something to protect my Z10 when it falls down and in the same time I need protection for the screen while the phone is my trousers's pocket.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 08:08 AM
    I use the flip case and like it. I prefer flipping the case open to swiping, to wake the phone up; and closing the case turns the screen off, which can save battery life too. The cover protects the screen against casual scratches, but I still wouldn't put the phone in a pocket with anything like keys or loose change. The only drawback is you can't see the notification light with the cover closed. This isn't a problem for me, but for some it might be. They really should have put a hole in the cover for this.

Also, some people don't like the way the phone feels in the hands with the cover folded back, for thumb typing. Again, it doesn't bother me, but you might not like it.
    No problem about led notification or the feel in hands due to the cover, I want a good protection only
    From videos on YouTube or pics on internet flip shell seems not to strong. Can it protect well if the phone falls down? is it "secure" enough?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 08:16 AM
    No problem about led notification or the feel in hands due to the cover, I want a good protection only
    From videos on YouTube or pics on internet flip shell seems not to strong. Can it protect well if the phone falls down? is it "secure" enough?

Posted via CB10
    Thje flip case has "shoulders", similar to the transform case. These would help to absorb some shock due to a fall, but on the whole I'd say the Flip isn't that kind of a case. The flip lid could fly open if the phone were dropped, since there's nothing holding it shut. So, for real rough and tumble protection, I think you want a different case--and probably not the Transform either.
    08-15-13 09:51 AM
    I've got the shell case and it's really good and my z10 has dropped a few times and it's still perfect

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 10:31 AM
    Could you share how you have set the phone to come on when you open the flip? I still have to swipe.
    08-15-13 11:23 AM
    Could you share how you have set the phone to come on when you open the flip? I still have to swipe.
    That's odd. The magnet in the cover should do the trick. In Settings > Display, I have "Allow Gestures When Locked" turned off. Maybe that's what does the trick.
    08-15-13 12:25 PM