Lol, you can't be serious. The way the iphone multitask is perfect for my needs. With that being said if I showed anyone the z10 multitasking ability. I'm 99% sure that I would receive blank stares from them (as in so what, what's the big deal). I think saying the iphone's OS is outdated is the word of the month around here. The os is fine, and Apple would be stupid to start a brand new OS (for no reason). Can the ui use some changes? Of course, it can, but the OS? Naw its smooth, fast and it works.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    But of course, who else would come to the iPhone's rescue no matter what?
    I guess you're still stuck in 1977 in terms of multitasking eh buddy? The iPhone doesn't have an "app for that" to replace a working flux capacitor? Well, I guess it's no DeLorean.. Looks like you're stuck back there

Hahahahahah, couldn't resist.
    Get yourself a Z10 and never have to worry about being stuck back in time ever again!
    How's that for a sales pitch?!
    04-07-13 08:57 PM
    No, he meant to swap a new battery in there for more power. Great reading skills you have there
    really, and the only reason BB needs to pull the battery is for more power, yea ok.
    04-07-13 09:00 PM
    But of course, who else would come to the iPhone's rescue no matter what?
    I guess you're still stuck in 1977 in terms of multitasking eh buddy? The iPhone doesn't have an "app for that" to replace a working flux capacitor? Well, I guess it's no DeLorean.. Looks like you're stuck back there

Hahahahahah, couldn't resist.
    Get yourself a Z10 and never have to worry about being stuck back in time ever again!
    How's that for a sales pitch?!
    I'm not saying the iPhone multitask better than the z10 (Blackberry has always been a beast in that area). iOS does not feel outdated IMO. The UI could use some changes, but the Os is fine. I have a z10, purchased it on 3/22...Flashlight, Text and Swiping-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365386772.452046.jpg

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    04-07-13 09:06 PM
    Yup, super multi tasking. Have forwarded texts with contact cards during phone calls. Love the on call mote feature, definately a multi tasker.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 09:17 PM
    really, and the only reason BB needs to pull the battery is for more power, yea ok.
    Umm yeah actually, with bb10 that os the case. You got your facts wrong. Holding the power button for 10 seconds hard resets the device, just as there are similar functions on you know, Androids and iPhone. That's because technology isn't perfect. If it were no phone would need this hard reset technique.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 09:19 PM
    I'm not saying the iPhone multitask better than the z10 (Blackberry has always been a beast in that area). iOS does not feel outdated IMO. The UI could use some changes, but the Os is fine. I have a z10, purchased it on 3/22...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365386772.452046.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	149069

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    Lol that's fine, just felt like poking a bit of fun because you really are always there for the iPhone, and I've always wanted to pull the back to the future thing to you anyway. Was good fun.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 09:21 PM
    I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. I switched from iPhone 4S to the Z10. I've 'restarted' the phone a few times since February 5th, but no battery pulls my friend. I'm not a former BB user, I'm Apple like you. You shouldn't be too smug about iPhone, based on my personal experiences in the past. Anyway, no need to start a fight about whose phone OS is better, imho. They're both good phones, it just comes down to personal preference, no?
    agp101 likes this.
    04-07-13 10:19 PM
    I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. I switched from iPhone 4S to the Z10. I've 'restarted' the phone a few times since February 5th, but no battery pulls my friend. I'm not a former BB user, I'm Apple like you. You shouldn't be too smug about iPhone, based on my personal experiences in the past. Anyway, no need to start a fight about whose phone OS is better, imho. They're both good phones, it just comes down to personal preference, no?
    no doubt, not looking for one. they are both good phones.
    04-07-13 10:26 PM
    It's not just another smartphone? What is it? A teleportation device? A hovercraft?

The Z10 *is* in fact just another smartphone. It's a phone. Plastic with bits of wire. It's a phone.
    It's a bird, it's a plane.....no its Zuperman!

Steve, Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 10:32 PM
    I must sleep but I can't stop reading.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-07-13 10:55 PM
    Someone is wrong on the internets!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 11:01 PM
    There is a reason iPhone doesn't do that. The Os is very battery efficient. When apple says you get 10 hours then you better believe you will get 10 hours. While it's cool that the Z10 can do that it's also possible for some random app to go haywire and remain active without you knowing it and therefore draining battery. I think this is why we have such bad battery experiences.

Posted via CB10
    So it is a GOOD thing that apple limits app use to save battery, but a BAD thing that Z10 allows multitasking and has the same battery life?

or am i misunderstanding the point you are trying to make?
    04-07-13 11:45 PM
    So it is a GOOD thing that apple limits app use to save battery, but a BAD thing that Z10 allows multitasking and has the same battery life?
    or am i misunderstanding the point you are trying to make?
    You're missing nothing, and you're not crazy... At least not from where I'm standing!
    04-08-13 12:34 AM
    Actually you are mistaken. The majority of iphone users have never seen multitasking and have been under the impression that the iphone is the greatest thing since sliced bread. They have had the same outdated OS for 5 years and would never even look at a BB. So yes they are impressed and shocked with the Z10's capabilities. And they are all normal people.

Posted via CB10
    C'mon, people, stop with the exaggeration. This "multitasking" pitch is pretty lame. It does not "blow" anyone's mind. It would have 5 years ago, but not today. Palm, Nokia (meego, now lives as sailfish), had similar mutlitasking experiences to the Z10, even very similar gestures, 3 years ago. They also did not "blow" anyone's mind back then. All OSs can multitask, but there are different implementations and restrictions. Multitasking is NOT the holy grail. Sure, it is "impressive," but there must be a difference between "blow somone's mind" and "impressive." How does running a flashlight while watching a video "blow someone's mind" more so than chatting with someone while watching a video on a $99 dollar phone (as in the "facebook" phone or whatever that thing is). It is all a wash.
    As I see things, BBRY has simply made a product (z10) which for the first time in a long time technically matches and even exceeds in some aspects what the competition offers. But it is a war on all fronts -- marketing, hardware specs, battery life, apps, services, technical support, etc.
    04-08-13 12:18 PM
    Blowing your mind is a relative term my friend. I just saw a McDonald's commercial saying that their new chicken sandwich comes in 3 mind blowing flavors. I guess you better write them a letter and threaten to sue for false advertising because there is as you put it "No way someone's mind can be blown by That".

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 12:26 PM
    Blowing your mind is a relative term my friend. I just saw a McDonald's commercial saying that their new chicken sandwich comes in 3 mind blowing flavors. I guess you better write them a letter and threaten to sue for false advertising because there is as you put it "No way someone's mind can be blown by That".

Posted via CB10
    I've seen such exaggerations millions of times and it must stop!

Steve, Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 11:53 PM
116 ... 345