Hello Everyone,

Yesterday i began having issues with my z10. I had just updated to the recent OS and 5 minutes after turning on my z10 none of my apps would open (they would simply launch than close right away). I read a few CB forum posts and apparently this was a fairly common issue solved by performing a factory reset.

So I connected my z10 to link and although the device was detected under "devices" the window read: "Can't communicate with device [Reconnect] or [Reload]" As suggested I took the reload option and a security wipe started.

Sometime during the wipe something happened and the device stopped wiping and reloading. Now the device booted up displaying the error message "www .bberror.com /bb10-0015". I followed this error message to the KB and read through the steps to resolve. Again the suggestion was reloading the device.

I attempted to power off the device as suggested (although it would simply boot back up to the bberror screen), and reload the device. I tried through the devices window and than through the preferences window (usually whats used when the device won't detect). Neither worked and I got "An error has occurred while updating your device's software.
    Unspecified error encountered [A:0x000000A2] ".

So googling the error message I no longer found official blackberry help and went to forum solutions which suggested I download an use the autoloader command line.
    supportforums DOT blackberry DOT com /t5/BlackBerry-10-OS-Device-Software/Upgrading-OS10-devices-using-Autoloader/td-p/2466747

I attempted to download the file although it was being bottle necked by the server and going painfully slow. So a quick google search found an official BB site with autoloaders:

developer DOT blackberry DOT com/blackberry10devalpha/allautoloaders DOT html

I downloaded the most recent stable one (10.3.1) and after a few hours was ready to start. I tried again to power off the device (no luck - just reboots and says error message), and then plugged it into my PC. At first the autoloader just kept saying connecting to bootrom for about an hour so i closed it and removed the battery from the device.

I launched the autoloader again and when "connecting to bootrom" came up I plugged in the device USB. A bunch of USB port "in" and "out" noises occured and the autoloader when to work. My device no longer displayed the error message and LED was a solid green.

When the autoloader finished I managed to capture a screenshot of it saying "OS blocked". The device than began the flashing pattern "Blink, Blink, Pause" then the cycle begins again. I figured I'd try it again and did so about 8 times - battery in, battery out, different USB ports, different computers, different usb cables. still no luck. So I left it charging as someone suggested on another forum post for about 6hrs in hopes of something happening.

IMAGE: Flash Red Light, Autoloader failed/blocked for this Device Z10.-bb-error.png

nothing. I am now sitting on a bricked device with the Blink Blink pause flashing cycle and am not sure what my next moves are.

Thank you for taking the time to read my issues and I would greatly appreciate ANY suggestions you might have to revive my z10 !
    yanz dackinson and classiq10 like this.
    07-27-15 07:10 AM
    https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...3dTocYhTwQn6io

Download 10.3.2.2339 OS for your device type ignore the small file, download the largest file

BlackBerry -Secured to the Core | CB MOD
    07-27-15 07:15 AM
    When the autoloader finished I managed to capture a screenshot of it saying "OS blocked".
    If you loaded the latest OS (10.3.2.X) then reverted to a prior OS such as 10.3.1 that would explain the screen capture stating the OS is blocked.
    07-28-15 03:20 PM
    i cant download from bitcasa, any1 have mirrors for these files pls
    01-22-16 12:23 AM
    is there any ways to fix that blocked issue? im on that too.
    done wipe but i cant install any. no its just blinked red 2x 2x
    01-22-16 12:28 AM