I'm beginning to suspect corrupted backup data is the culprit behind the random reboots.

Does anyone know how to access the .BBB files created by Blackberry Link?

I tried a utility called Blackberry Backup Extractor, but it couldn't read the .BBB files created by Blackberry Link. I really just need access to my memos from my BB7 device. Any advice would help.
    04-18-13 08:21 AM
    Corrupt files could be the answer for you... considering the number of different "Fixes" that have been found. As for my device, it was not the culprit... After I got my replacement, i didn't load any backup files and I still get reboots. I had a corrupt contact list.

* OREO Z10 *
    04-18-13 08:58 AM
    How did you resolve your corrupt contact list? How did you even find out it was corrupted? I've been through three weeks of eliminating variables including phone swap, running without installing apps, without SD card, everything unessential to mobile data turned off (including wifi), loading the leaked OS, and even a phone swap. Last night I opened every demanding stock (as in standard issue) application and let them run all night. No reboots. I tried to do a security wipe and reload to see if that resolved the BB World issue, but to no avail. Now I suppose I'll use the Music workaround to try and reinstall some applications, but it looks like things are effed up all over.

I'm about ready to give up and go back to my 9850. My girlfriend is all like, "Why do you care?" "Because I write on this thing all the time and hate hate hate having to do things twice or three times." She just hasn't had her work interrupted by a bloody reboot.
    04-18-13 09:35 AM
    It got corrupted a while back... I learned about it during one of my BlackBerry upgrades... how I fixed it? I didn't load it on my replacement BlackBerry. I'm just going to start over, as painful as that will be.

* OREO Z10 *
    04-19-13 07:58 AM
    Heh. Well, I've tried the same thing with regard to not loading any of my old backup data. Rebooted at 4:05 am.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 09:50 AM
    Last night I completely wiped my phone without restoring my backup. This morning it did another random reboot.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 10:05 AM
    Hi, sometimes data inside the backup gets corrupted when the backup process is intrerrupted, make sure you don't disconnect the phone while backing up. I'm with the BlackBerry Backup Extractor project, the developers are working on a solution to open BlackBerry 10 backups, so hang in there! We will let you know when we add BlackBerry 10 support.
    04-29-13 05:40 AM