- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
FIX**** for transferring old blackberry contacts to new Z10
So after spending countless hours trying to transfer contacts from my old blackberry to the new z10. I called blackberry and they helped to fix the problem. So on your old phone, if you look in your contacts, and you see a silhouette with 2 heads, means that your contacts are in a group. Delete all those grouped contacts,it wont actually delete your sub contacts, just the group. Then once all the groups are gone, try using blackberry link or the media card after deleting the groups and voila, it actually workedd!!!
So if your having a problem this might be it, give your contacts a look so see if their grouped and delete them. They said it was bug and their support are trying to fix it.
- By Sgibb16 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2010, 12:16 AM
- By Sgibb16 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2010, 11:57 PM
- By cttouch212 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:44 PM
- By brad9920 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2009, 12:21 PM
- By BlackBerryPie in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:17 PM