When you are in the hub and click on a text message conversation you have going with someone, the conversation slides in from the right side of the screen, then the keyboard comes up from the bottom and pushes up the "type message here" field.

Now, if it is a text conversation that is a month old with hundreds of messages that were sent back and fourth, this becomes Laggy. The slide in from the right side, then the keyboard from the bottom, get out of sync therefore creating a messy looking animation. Sometimes some flickering of the text happens to.

If it is a relatively empty text conversation with not many back and fourth messages in it, the animation is perfect and smooth.

SO, is there a way to completely wipe every text conversation I've had on my z10 so that I can get a nice and smooth hub back? Also it would be nice if there was a way to archive these messages somewhere else in the phone that won't cause lag. Or do I have to just delete all the conversation manually.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 09:38 AM
    When you are in the hub and click on a text message conversation you have going with someone, the conversation slides in from the right side of the screen, then the keyboard comes up from the bottom and pushes up the "type message here" field.

Now, if it is a text conversation that is a month old with hundreds of messages that were sent back and fourth, this becomes Laggy. The slide in from the right side, then the keyboard from the bottom, get out of sync therefore creating a messy looking animation. Sometimes some flickering of the text happens to.

If it is a relatively empty text conversation with not many back and fourth messages in it, the animation is perfect and smooth.

SO, is there a way to completely wipe every text conversation I've had on my z10 so that I can get a nice and smooth hub back? Also it would be nice if there was a way to archive these messages somewhere else in the phone that won't cause lag. Or do I have to just delete all the conversation manually.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Getting this back up for suggestions. Hope it helps!
    Yoox_II likes this.
    07-11-13 05:20 PM
    I really appreciate that, thank you!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 05:39 PM
    I wish I had an answer for this as well. My text messages are so painfully slow. Even when I type a reply and hit the send button it takes forever for my message to move from the reply box to the conversation thread.
    07-11-13 05:45 PM
    Saving the contents I can't help you with, but clearing them all is easy.

Hub->Text Messages->hold the top date till the menu pops up->Delete Prior
    07-14-13 09:52 PM
    You can try to reset the Hub by opening it up and then doing a diagonal swipe downward from the top right corner 5 times. Not sure if it will help in this case...
    07-14-13 10:09 PM
    Delete old messages. Helped me.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    07-14-13 10:50 PM