Do I have to plug in my phone for a good 12 hours when I first get it? Or at least fully charge it before turning it on? Also, should I nearly fully drain it the first time? I know battery tech has changed but I usually always leave my new phone plugged in for 12 hours, even though it stops it from charging/over charge - but I'm going to want to fiddle asap tomorrow.
    02-04-13 05:27 PM
    Hmmm I hope not. I used mine while it was charging and took it off as soon as it had finished.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    02-04-13 05:30 PM
    Wish someone comments on this, on my past 4 devices I just use them as soon as I get them like if it was an old phone. I never cared and they are all ok now no problem with batteries. But Z10 will be my new baby I need to do the best for it to keep it safe and healthy all time
    02-04-13 05:58 PM
    Does anyone know how long it took to fully charge out of the box?
    02-04-13 08:01 PM
    Need to know this as well.
    02-04-13 09:15 PM
    charging mine now. looks like it could be awhile.
    It also got really hot at one point before I plugged it in. Wondering if that is just because it is synching
    02-05-13 09:59 AM
    it takes hours if not plugged in to the mains, USB is a trickle charge. The phone will lose battery quite quickly the first day or two but then it levels out. I have had mine since friday and the last 2 days have been better then my Iphone 4
    02-05-13 10:02 AM
    I don't think its necessary, just don't judge the battery performance until you've actually charged it good and long a few times.
    02-05-13 10:05 AM
    it takes hours if not plugged in to the mains, USB is a trickle charge. The phone will lose battery quite quickly the first day or two but then it levels out. I have had mine since friday and the last 2 days have been better then my Iphone 4
    Just plugged it into the wall. it was definitely not charging well in the computer USB. Already faster in the wall lol
    02-05-13 10:38 AM