Ok so after having the weekend to play around with my Z10 today was my first official day of trying to adapt it to the workplace, so far everything's been going well, Found a great app to annotate and edit pdfs allowing me to gain signatures and flatten forms, Docs to go has improved to the point where spread sheets are rendered usable enough for me to get things done, so far a great experience but ran into once issue that I really need help with

when composing an email, for some reason recipient's email address have to be either typed in manually or exist in my address book already. By job uses exchange and with other devices all I would have to do is begin to type a name and contacts would be pulled from the server automatically and narrow themselves down with each letter I typed . Anyway to active this feature on my Z10? With all the employees at my workplace, aside from my manager it would be impossible to know which ones I will have to email that day so having this feature is very important

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 10:09 PM
    I found when I type a name in my corporate email there is a look up option. When I click that it will search on my exchange server and find a matching list of names.

Hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 10:27 PM
    Lookup attempts are unsuccessful. When I tap lookup the name I began typing turns red and says 0 matches

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 10:53 PM
    lockup works for me but i dont like how its implemented. I have to type out a good portion of the name, click lookup, then click a bubble with all the possible matches. On my nexus its smart enough to figure this out and will search on the fly which saves a great deal of time
    04-01-13 11:20 PM