I have a Verizon Z10 and the Visual Voicemail setup is in the setup app. I don't have visual voicemail so I can't test it.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 11:59 PM
    Believe me... I am all about communications first... and apps and other features second.. but if there is nothing but communications and internet only it is a little lacking. No gps. Its like there is nothing to do when your not communicating... Just thinking out loud
    I used the built in maps app that has his navigation in it today. Do you have a BB10 phone?

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 12:00 AM
    I think the whole hub is a waste of time. Takes forever just to do something. All these swipes make me wanna go back to my 9930.

Posted via CB10
    One man' meat is another man's poison. The Hub is where I go very single time.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 12:09 AM
    Love the hub.. but would still like a Gmail app so I could see folders or archives from time to time.

Posted via CB10
    You don't need a Gmail app for this purpose. Access your Gmail account from inside the Hub. Say you have saved away some emails into their respective folders. In effect, what had happened was Gmail had applied labels to these emails. When you want to see these emails in their folders, just tap on the blue masthead. It will then reveal all the folders, and their respective contents.

All this is good until one realises that mails older than 30 days aren't retrievable. Once BBRY sorts this aspect out, we should be rolling again.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 12:19 AM
    I just recieved a software update and now have Verizon visual voicemail... Moving in right direction.... Nice
    pandapurple likes this.
    03-31-13 12:49 AM
    Ok. Figured out the Gmail folders. Things are moving in right direction.

Posted via CB10
    pandapurple likes this.
    03-31-13 01:00 AM
    If there are stuff you definitely want into these folders, without having them to appear in your Inbox, go to your Gmail account on a desktop, use the Gmail filters. It won't work on existing emails in your Inbox but all new ones that meet your filter criteria will.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 01:16 AM
    CrackBerry did a Blog on I believe Gmail launcher its an app that has the IOS mail box setup but it works for Gmail. It's in app world.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 01:42 AM
    You have to have it activated on tour account on Verizon for it to work. I used you mail from my older days and still am with A10. I get a text whenever I get a VM. I then click on audio file to listen to message. With the 9930 I had an app but crashed most of the time. App is not available on the new platform

Posted via Z10
    03-31-13 01:52 AM
    Those missing apps will surely be available in the future
    03-31-13 02:50 AM
    I get frustrated with people like you posting "Reviews" and complaining about a lack of a certain feature that is readily available with just a little research. Ignorance should not be so readily accepted as a legitimate point of view no gps? Really? Your provider not preparing for VVM so it's blackberries fault? You don't want to have to learn something new if you don't have to!!!???? C'MON MAN!!!

Posted via the Batcave
    03-31-13 03:13 AM
36 12