FIRMWARE UPDATE: 10.0.10.261.... OTA not released with Rogers yet
OK.... because sharing is caring, I thought all of you out there may want to have this. Someone sent this to me and I thought about all of you in the community.... (now I need help too... please tell me why pics I post in BBM are NOT showing up in my HUB. All group messages are turned on, etc).
Newer Z10 were shipped with 10.0.10.261.
There is currently no official download link, only available via OTA.
I have a link for the leak version of 261 if you want to try. It has been tested on Z10, but remember DWYOR & don't forget to backup your data.
Download, Unzip. Read this info on how to load the OS to your Z10:
1. Turn off your BlackBerry.
2. Run the file Autoload.10.0.10.261.0x8400240a.0x8500240a.0x87002 40a.exe
3. When prompt shows “Connecting to Bootrom”, connect your Z10 to your computer and turn it on.
4. If you have a password set on your device, type your password when prompted.
5. After your device restarts, complete the set up wizard.
[POST EDITED FOR ACCURACY BASED OFF THE OSBB SOURCE FILES FOUND HERE - http://opensourcebb.com/bb10-oses/]