Searched here, found Fire Chest Backup highly recommended so I bought via Blackberry World. Finally got configured to point backup to Dropbox - and my stated intention when I asked Fire Chest Support was to RECOVER TO ANOTHER DEVICE!
    Now I am on the new device, trying to get the sofware installed but it wants me to BUY IT AGAIN!
    Blackberry World has no clue under my Blackberry ID that I even bought the software so how am I supposed to recover my data, buy a second copy? That is totally wrong; nobody does that especially when 90% of recoveries by definition are required on different devices due to hardware failure. I cannot imagine anyone could succeed with a model like that!

Is this a Blackberry World or Fire Chest problem?
    12-23-14 10:51 AM
    No no no. I don't think the BlackBerry Gladiator exists as a phone. Chen said it's more of a software based thing. N4BB is wrong.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 11:02 AM
    No no no. I don't think the BlackBerry Gladiator exists as a phone. Chen said it's more of a software based thing. N4BB is wrong.

Posted via CB10
    Wrong thread dude. Pay attention next time.
    12-23-14 11:38 AM
    Searched here, found Fire Chest Backup highly recommended so I bought via Blackberry World. Finally got configured to point backup to Dropbox - and my stated intention when I asked Fire Chest Support was to RECOVER TO ANOTHER DEVICE!
    Now I am on the new device, trying to get the sofware installed but it wants me to BUY IT AGAIN!
    Blackberry World has no clue under my Blackberry ID that I even bought the software so how am I supposed to recover my data, buy a second copy? That is totally wrong; nobody does that especially when 90% of recoveries by definition are required on different devices due to hardware failure. I cannot imagine anyone could succeed with a model like that!

As long as your logged in to the same BBID it should allow the app to be loaded.

Possibly try refreshing BBAW.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-23-14 11:39 AM
    Which device did you backup from and which device are you trying to restore to?

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    12-23-14 03:53 PM
    Just migrated my wife from her Z10 to a Z30 and it downloaded and installed on the Z30 like any other app.

The only problem I have noticed is that it won't run on the 10.3.1.1154 leak.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 07:32 AM

Their customer service is EXEMPLARY. Contact them and they will help you.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    12-24-14 01:17 PM
    Sometimes BlackBerry World will ask you to buy an app again, simply click "buy" button and it will throw up a message saying you already bought the app and then change to a download button. You will not be billed.
    01-02-15 07:48 AM