- CrackBerry User
- 17 Posts
I transferred pictures from my Camera's SD card to the z10. The problem now is I can view thumbprint of the pictures, but when I click on individual thumbprints to view the fuller version, device(z10) shows nothing opened. My first error was not saving the pictures to my computer before just transferring to the z10 and now I cannot even view the full image. Any work around, these pictures are really important.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-31-2013, 09:39 AM #3
- 213 Posts
Did you already delete them from your Camera's SD card? And if you connect your Z10 to the computer, are you able to browse to the Z10's storage and see the pictures? The Z10's storage will appear in "Computer" as a "Network Location".
If so, I suggest you copy them over to your computer for safe keeping.BB4LIF3
- By owtkast3 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2010, 03:40 AM
- By pantlesspenguin in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2009, 09:56 PM
- By 04Taco in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2009, 10:34 AM
- By jorwong in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2009, 09:39 PM
- By richiegra in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2008, 01:17 PM