After reading about the Sachesi app & the various posts here about how easy it is to do......and after reading about T-Mobile releasing
    10.2.1 the other day, I couldn't take it anymore! I'm on ATT & have been on 10.1 since forever, reading here every day about all the new
    cool features that 10.2.1 brings to the table. Not being the most tech-savvy individual, I was hesitant in undertaking what I thought
    would be a daunting task....what if I screw things up?....what if I ruin my Z10?.....etc.

Well, I just did the update (following the instructions posted by Jrohland) & I couldn't believe how easy it was. Took several hours (back-
    up, downloading Sachesi app, downloading the correct version, the phone re-boot, etc.), and am now updating all my existing apps for
    10.2.1 in BB World. I'll tell ya, this is like having a brand new phone....especially after being stuck on 10.1 for a year. It's like falling in
    love with my Z all over again!

I guess I'm just posting this for all the fellow 10.1 users who might have the fear, as I had, about using Sachesi to update their OS.
    Believe me, if I can do it....anyone can. I can now say that I am no longer held hostage by my carrier just because I use BlackBerry!!
    You'll have to excuse me now.....I wanna play with my "new" Z10!!!!

Oh.....and by the way....I really wanna say "Kiss my a** ATT!!!"......but I won't....hahaha!!
    03-14-14 09:51 PM
    Congrats! Great feeling isn't it?
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-14-14 09:53 PM
    Good for you! One of the things we have going for us with BlackBerry is that we do have these options to make our devices OURS

Posted via CB10
    jacknewp and LuisCast like this.
    03-14-14 09:56 PM
    atta boy...!
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-14-14 09:57 PM
    Well done Jack! Now if only all the other people would realize it's really quite simple and you no longer have to wait!! Don't forget, toast notifications, dark theme for txt and bbm, lock screen notifications, swipe down menu update, have fun!!

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    mkelley65 and jacknewp like this.
    03-14-14 10:04 PM
    geez what took you so long welcome to the dark side we've been waiting
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-14-14 10:10 PM
    Enjoy! The update is awesome!!!

Loving my Zed 10!!
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-15-14 01:16 AM
    That was the first thing I did when I got my z10. Makes all the difference.
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-15-14 01:59 AM
    It feels like a totally new phone doesn't it?! I still can't keep my hands off mine lol

On my Chosen One... ZedTen
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-15-14 02:12 AM
    Having the option of Sachesi is great, I do feel for the rest of ATT users who dont even know there is an update for the Z10 out there.

Is ATT literally going to be the last company on the planet to push 10.2.1? Very unfair to consumers and Blackberry

Posted via CB10
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-15-14 04:17 AM
    Well, about 12 hours now with 10.2.1.2102 And everything is fantastic....no excess battery drain, Z is running cool & everything works great. I can't get over all the changes in the OS from 10.1 - every time I open something, there's something new I haven't seen before - ha! The dark modes in text, BBM is pretty nice, downloaded Snap & have tried out a few new APK's - good stuff! Priority hub, contact changes, battery % being shown, built-in flashlight, huge dropdown settings options, etc. Absolutely love it!! Can't wait to find more good stuff...
    03-15-14 12:46 PM
    Took a day or two for mine to settle down.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 01:34 PM
    Does the LTE from Att work when you use Sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 09:24 PM
    Well, about 12 hours now with 10.2.1.2102 And everything is fantastic....no excess battery drain, Z is running cool & everything works great. I can't get over all the changes in the OS from 10.1 - every time I open something, there's something new I haven't seen before - ha! The dark modes in text, BBM is pretty nice, downloaded Snap & have tried out a few new APK's - good stuff! Priority hub, contact changes, battery % being shown, built-in flashlight, huge dropdown settings options, etc. Absolutely love it!! Can't wait to find more good stuff...
    Your excitement over 10.2.1 could be infectious given the right exposure.

I wish all BlackBerry 10 owners in the US would flip the bird to their stupid carriers!

Great stuff OP!

Posted via CB10
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-15-14 10:51 PM
    Somebody's so happy that he's lost his leak virginity

Posted via CB10
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-15-14 11:14 PM
    Does the LTE from Att work when you use Sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    Did the Sachesi upgrade while at home on Wi-Fi late Fri. night......was out most of the day Sat. & was on ATT LTE the whole time. Yes, works perfectly. The upgrade included the radio file 10.2.1.2142
    03-16-14 06:35 AM
    Yes. LTE works fine

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 06:49 AM
    After reading about the Sachesi app & the various posts here about how easy it is to do......and after reading about T-Mobile releasing
    10.2.1 the other day, I couldn't take it anymore! I'm on ATT & have been on 10.1 since forever, reading here every day about all the new
    cool features that 10.2.1 brings to the table. Not being the most tech-savvy individual, I was hesitant in undertaking what I thought
    would be a daunting task....what if I screw things up?....what if I ruin my Z10?.....etc.

Well, I just did the update (following the instructions posted by Jrohland) & I couldn't believe how easy it was. Took several hours (back-
    up, downloading Sachesi app, downloading the correct version, the phone re-boot, etc.), and am now updating all my existing apps for
    10.2.1 in BB World. I'll tell ya, this is like having a brand new phone....especially after being stuck on 10.1 for a year. It's like falling in

I guess I'm just posting this for all the fellow 10.1 users who might have the fear, as I had, about using Sachesi to update their OS.
    Believe me, if I can do it....anyone can. I can now say that I am no longer held hostage by my carrier just because I use BlackBerry!!

Oh.....and by the way....I really wanna say "Kiss my a** ATT!!!"......but I won't....hahaha!!
    I just recently got my hands on a new Z10 with AT&T but come to find out the it's only running 10.1!!

Is there a link to this process mentioned above for installing 10.2 on an AT&T based Z10?
    03-16-14 10:31 AM
    I have literally the same exact experience as you. I was hesitant to do it, but eventually I decided for it and updated using the Rogers update from Sachesi. Took several hours, but wow, it was worth it!

And it was very easy!

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-16-14 01:56 PM
    Having the option of Sachesi is great, I do feel for the rest of ATT users who dont even know there is an update for the Z10 out there.

Is ATT literally going to be the last company on the planet to push 10.2.1? Very unfair to consumers and Blackberry

Posted via CB10
    Don't worry, Sprint will be last, it's ok.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 02:03 PM
    Thanks for answering! I'm pulling the trigger TODAY!

Posted via CB10
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-16-14 02:11 PM
    Congrats jacknewp! Well done. You are now liberated.

FYI, I did the same thing yesterday. First time ever using Sachesi to upgrade a Z10.

Easy peasy, with the help of the great threads on CB authored by unselfish BlackBerry users.
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-16-14 02:34 PM
    I just recently got my hands on a new Z10 with AT&T but come to find out the it's only running 10.1!!

Is there a link to this process mentioned above for installing 10.2 on an AT&T based Z10?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...achesi-906764/

This is the forum link I used - worked perfect! In addition, you'll need to download the Sachesi app - a google search will get you there (download the app with Chrome browser - I couldn't get it to download on IE). Also, no need to delete your phone password if you have one. There are also many more instructional posts about loading a new OS - just do a couple searches & you'll find anything you want to know! Hope this helps.....
    BionicKris likes this.
    03-16-14 03:13 PM
    The Newer updates do not cause the massive battery drain the old ones did. These updates today are more mature. Less of a worry during the next day or two. NO FEAR.
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-16-14 03:45 PM

Thanks for the post. I have now also downloaded the latest OS update thanks to the Sachesi app. I no longer have to wait for AT&T. The update took about an hour and everything seems to be functioning correctly.

Posted via CB10
    jacknewp likes this.
    03-16-14 04:11 PM
61 123