So had some errands to run today, so went to Costco they had the Z10 but only the demo, went to Sams no Z10 at all, then stopped by the mall with the wife and as she was perusing I went to the ATT store and they said it's only special order they are still testing the market to see how it responds, I just nicely laughed in his face and said Best Buy mobile has it down stairs (only demo) for sale, but then again you are just an authorized dealer so you will only carry what you think will sale the most not necessarily what does sale the most. So then I headed to Verizon, which was another authorized dealer and he told me he doesn't know if they will get it, and blackberry was dead, I just turned and walked out on that comment cause clearly he is out of touch with reality and low and behold he had an iPhone in his hand and I knew just by that he couldn't tell his left from his right. So cruising by Lowes and ATT in the front plaza, thankfully this time a corporate store and of course iPhone in the front and Blackberry in the back, but I got to finally play around with it and contemplated a lot whether to just snag it and run cause I loved this phone so much by just the 10-15 mins fooling with it. The Sales rep was like do you need help and I told her I could probably out sell this phone than you can, so no I am fine. But now I am jonesing so bad cause my Verizon white verizon wont be here to the 28th!!!!!!!!!
    03-24-13 07:13 PM
    Your experience looking for a Z10 to try is not uncommon at all. I have been to several stores in my travels and the lack of devices and the negatively against blackberry is ridiculous! I hope somebody at blackberry is reading these forums and makes sure the carriers are promoting the new z10.
    The carrier is the front line and negativity will kill sales period! The same thing happened when the Bold 9900 was launched some stores just didn't carry the phone at all. You would think BlackBerry knew this and would be ready for the Z 10 launch go figure!
    Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express
    03-24-13 07:25 PM