- 01-25-2013, 04:07 PM #52
So, stores are starting to get their displays. This is a good thing, as the announcement day draws nigh...Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- 01-25-2013, 05:39 PM #55
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
01-25-2013, 11:03 PM #56
- 12,098 Posts
- Optional, but not needed.
I'm holding off for the QWERTY one.
Those look fantastic.Flamers, don't even try, I have my waterhose ready
GNU/Linux distros of choice: Ubuntu, Mint (or anything based on debian that's still geared towards beginners and isn't too bloated).
My Tweets, Wordpress Blog, My Statuses, My Formspring.me & Videos (Viddler), (Dailymotion), (YouTube Partner channel)
- CrackBerry Master
01-26-2013, 02:43 AM #58
- 1,081 Posts
- 01-28-2013, 06:14 AM #60(1)Bold 9900/9850 (Best BB yet)torch 9810(Torch 9800 once again ,BB Bold 9650, Droid Pro/Style had to get rid of Torch 9800 and Bold 9780 T-mobile build your network (,Htc Hd7current device BOLD 9900 loving it
- By Adam Zeis in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2013, 10:16 PM
- By mcsemcp in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2012, 04:57 PM
- By cfein07 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:20 AM
- By amusic in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2008, 07:38 PM
- By purpleberry218 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2008, 06:20 AM