I have not been able to figure out how to file emails to a folder without them disappearing on me ( I have a Z 10) . I created file folders and tried moving emails from my inbox to the appropriate folder. Once I move them I delete them from the inbox so it doesn't become overloaded with old emails. But every time I delete the emails from the inbox they are also deleted from the folder where I moved them. Anyone provide help with this and if so put it in simple terms if you could please? I am not a tech genius when it comes to smart phones.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 11:36 AM
    What I did is,

I'm on AOL. I created a inbox on AOL called "copy save@aol"
    But I don't synch that account with my Z10, when I get a mail I deffo want to keep I forward it there,
    There are options you can play with to save on server etc, I just prefer my simple solution.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 12:13 PM
    I have not been able to figure out how to file emails to a folder without them disappearing on me ( I have a Z 10) . I created file folders and tried moving emails from my inbox to the appropriate folder. Once I move them I delete them from the inbox so it doesn't become overloaded with old emails. But every time I delete the emails from the inbox they are also deleted from the folder where I moved them. Anyone provide help with this and if so put it in simple terms if you could please? I am not a tech genius when it comes to smart phones.

Posted via CB10
    Are you saying that you want to still see your filed messages on your Z10? If so, there is a setting in Hub Management. Display and Actions. Show Filed Messages On/Off.

You can always see your filed messages later with the setting On or Off. Just click on the upside down carrot on the upper right corner of the Hub.
    02-06-14 01:57 PM
    I forward the emails I want to save to my Evernote account using my Evernote email address.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 02:02 PM
    I forward the emails I want to save to my Evernote account using my Evernote email address.

Posted via CB10
    Be careful with the Evernote actions. If you ever do a restore, it will delete everything in Evernote and put them in the trash with the notebook as "Actions Pending." That's what happened to me when I updated to 10.2.1.1925 and restored my data. They will be left in Remember.
    02-06-14 02:18 PM
    Just flagging them saves them to Remember where you can do all kinds of crazy stuff with them.

There's also an app called Email Archiver that's worth the two bucks.
    02-06-14 05:24 PM