Hey guys and gals, just got a new Z10 yesterday and I have a couple questions:
    1 - Is there a way to change Facebook news feed to "Most Recent"? I keep going into it and it is the top stories. It would just be a nice convenience I guess.
    2 - I keep getting Twitter notifications in my Hub of mentions that are 2-3 months old. I delete them and they come back in about 30 minutes. Is there a setting that I need to switch that gets it to stop bringing them back?

I am really enjoying the new phone and I desperately needed to upgrade my old Blackberry. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    02-23-13 01:25 AM
    1- someone said to login on Facebook in the browser and set it there and it should sort properly?

2- I don't get any notifications or tweets from ppl that I am subscribed to... But I was just reading that someone said u can't delete them since they are on someone else's twitter I dunno.

I'm trying to figure out why my Twitter won't notify me when someone I'm following throws up a tweet..

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 01:29 AM
    I did log in on the browser and changed the view and that worked. I dont want to get notifications of every new tweet (follow way to many people who tweet to much) to get that done. I just went in and viewed all the notifications. I guess if they have to stay in the hub its not the end of the world.
    Thanks for your help
    02-23-13 01:37 AM
    The repeat twitter notifications seems to be an issue with a few people. You can go into account settings and turn off notifications for mentions, but that's not really a solution. I don't have the issue myself, so I have no idea what may be causing it in your case.
    02-23-13 01:43 AM