Hey Guys,

Picked up my Z10 yesterday, hoping someone might know a few things, if they are possible:

1. Is there a way to turn off bbm group notifications in the new OS?

2. How may I transfer my 1000+ contacts from my Iphone 4s to my Z10?

3. Android Applications, where may I find working .bar files to download particular applications?

4. in the Hub, are we able to change the features we see first? for example: my hub list is Hub, Notifictions, bbm, text, email addresses, calls, If I wanted to re-arrange these, is that possible?

Thank You for your help.
    02-06-13 12:23 PM
    1. I have been wondering the same thing!!!!!

2.usually the carrier helps you transfer contacts at the store... u could transfer to SIM but since the iphone doesn't have the ability to save contacts to SIM u might have to use some sorta syncing process..u might want to make a temp Gmail account then sync with that email address.. then add that gmail to the z10 and only select Contacts or do the cardDav setup..then u can delete your temp Gmail account.

3. try BlackBerry 10 Bars they have some decent ones..

4. no, you can only turn off what u don't want to see
    02-07-13 08:55 AM
    1. Group notifications looks like no luck ... not sure why they would do that unless you keep Phone Calls on only.

2. Contacts, for anyone who used ICloud would have recieved a email account with their Icloud (which can be found under Settings, Icloud, Account Mail) so example [email protected] - Back up your Contacts via icloud & add this Account/Email in your Z10 as a email address & your Done! Contacts transfered over + you can hide this email address from the Hub.

3. Thanks I will check it out tonight.

4. That sucks, I would love to re-organize my Hub to my preference, great idea, lacking this important feature.
    02-07-13 02:47 PM
    BBM group notifications:

Open your group. Tap the "..." icon and select "Group Settings". Then enable/disable "Show chats in BlackBerry Hub". Hope that helps
    02-07-13 03:12 PM