- CrackBerry User
- 64 Posts
Few questions from someone who just ordered a z10 (waiting on it)
Well, 1st they said it has pentaband 3g so I can use it on mobilicity right? I got a t-mo one from UK.
2nd. What is the kb like? I do some text entry, but the main thing I'm looking at is quickly being able to edit text in memos for ex. without a trackpad
3. battery, currently my battery's been slowly losing capacity going from a discharge rate of about 5-7% per hr. (depending on music usage) to 5.6-6 at the minimal. Still with probably 50-100+ emails per day that is fine. (torch 9810)
Will I get anything comparable? I am looking for around 10-12 hours. If it can go about 8 hours before it hits 30% (that's my OMG need charger zone) then I'm fine.
4. How 'fast' is it. I know that the things I use my phone for are limited right now, but I've seen a mytouch 4g slide and htc one s (2 sisters) and I have a playbook. How will this compare?
On gadgetmasters, they were showing the dev alpha b wiping the floor with the SIII and Iphone5 despite being underclocked but arstechnica reports it as being slower (on sunspider, etc.)
5. Yes, I am searching the forums atm for all this stuff as well. Maybe this could become an FAQ?
- By jacofan in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 215Last Post: 02-08-2012, 03:10 PM
- By cfoxx in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2009, 10:46 PM
- By Scottlanda in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 10Last Post: 01-11-2009, 06:38 PM
- By Hugg727 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2008, 02:06 PM
- By chriscos in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2008, 06:37 PM