I just have to say this is the SWEETEST phone ever.

Love love LOVE it.

Love showing it off.

I wish CB10 had the ability to like and thank other posters and to post photos. I'm sure they're working on it here at CB.

But just for fun, here is a photo I took last week on the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta. I'mosting this cuz of some comments about the camera notndoing well in low light situations... I'm glad the new os upgrade is fixing this issue. I'm with Bell so my BB10 upgrade is still 2 days away. But check out how sweet this photo is... using the Feb. 5th release of BB10. Now if this is "poor" quality in low light, I can't wait to see what the upgrade does!!!

Feb. 5th to March 5th... with my Z10!!!-img_00000570.jpg
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 03-05-13 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Fix typo
    Cap_172R, SDTRMG and Cesare21 like this.
    03-05-13 11:21 AM
    Good stuff! I love my Z10 too. Couldn't be happier...
    03-05-13 11:25 AM
    Nice photo. I too am loving my z10, was a bit worried switching from the ip 5, but the hub makes up for everything. Once bb10 has the apps it'll be a major player again for sure

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 11:29 AM
    A month ago today at this time I was waiting for the store to open so I could pick up my z10
    I Love this phone, and love that photo Btw.
    03-05-13 11:31 AM
    I must say it's a very nice capture

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 11:31 AM
    Nice photo. I too am loving my z10, was a bit worried switching from the ip 5, but the hub makes up for everything. Once bb10 has the apps it'll be a major player again for sure

Posted via CB10
    yeah i agree... once the apps come it will be complete! Atleast the UI is fluid and the OS is a pleasure to use. The main thing is the hardware and it's fantastic. Software and such updates will come and it will only get better! Cheers
    03-05-13 11:35 AM
    Awesome! Like you Patrick I've had mine since launch day. It's been a great experience so far. After the OS update it's even better. The battery is excellent!
    03-05-13 11:36 AM
    I just have to say this is the SWEETEST phone ever.

Love love LOVE it.

Love showing it off.

I wish CB10 had the ability to like and thank other posters and to post photos. I'm sure they're working on it here at CB.

But just for fun, here is a photo I took last week on the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta. I'mosting this cuz of some comments about the camera notndoing well in low light situations... I'm glad the new os upgrade is fixing this issue. I'm with Bell so my BB10 upgrade is still 2 days away. But check out how sweet this photo is... using the Feb. 5th release of BB10. Now if this is "poor" quality in low light, I can't wait to see what the upgrade does!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000570.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	139308
    I must say, I am a huge fan of my Z10 device too. When you think about it, BB released our version ( UK and Canada) not fully baked, yet it's a real killer device. I for one do not need a device to launch a bunch of apps, while they are great additions to the mobile experience they should never make or break it. IMHO, the strength of a mobile device should be how smooth is can manage or augment the transition from wired to un-wired.

Phone calls, contacts, meetings, emails, documents, web, storing, searching, location activities (directions, etc)- ( basic, yet critical functions). All smartphones can do these things, BUT..HOW they do it is the real deal breaker. For me anyway!

Z10.....great job so far. except for the damn battery!!
    03-05-13 11:38 AM
    It's been a month with the Z10 for me as well. It has exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend it even for diehard kb people.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    03-05-13 11:47 AM