- 02-27-2013, 10:31 PM #4
Oops. My bad. I guess it's got to do with the integration with your contact list and hub. By logging out It's asking to remove the other stuff.
My apologies I stand corrected. I'm not sure how to do what your original question was.
Posted via CB10 on my Z10 OreoPosted from my Z10 Oreo
- 02-27-2013, 11:24 PM #6
Not sure how to do it without deleting FB from HUB. All I know is this FB app is the worst app ever !!! HORID integration, and I truly believe that FACEBOOK is causing people to loose thier contacts as I've lost mine a couple times now, all the contacts EXCEPT FB contacts .... Wish could set it to NOT update contacts. Then would probably be fine. Hate this app. Horrendous. But is not BB fault, is FBs fault for crappy app.
- CrackBerry Master
03-08-2013, 10:34 PM #8
- 1,043 Posts
Can someone please tell me why the audience selector on the Z10 FB app doesn't recognise the default audience selector setting that is set on my desktop? By right, the status update will default to the last setting used. Yet on the Z10, I can only choose Public, Friends or Only Me. There is no custom!
- CrackBerry User
04-08-2013, 01:19 PM #13
- 37 Posts
- By AndyS_Scotland in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 12Last Post: 05-30-2013, 09:21 PM
- By TheCLEANSER in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 22Last Post: 04-21-2013, 10:01 AM
- By meforgetful in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 12Last Post: 04-14-2013, 07:35 PM
- By adinx in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2013, 07:28 AM
- By curtismacd31 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2013, 08:44 PM