I love the fact that the Z10 is able to pull bucketloads of information not just of my contact but even people who I haven't saved on my contacts list. Even better is the fact that it lets me discover new things about my contacts, such as that they are on Facebook or LinkedIn and lets me connect to them within the contacts application itself

My issue is that while some of my contacts have photographs either from LinkedIn or FB or Twitter, not all of them do. And I don't know how to resolve this issue. Having been used to seeing my contacts have photos on my 9900, it feels weird to me to not see photos. Anyone know how to fix this?

Secondly, in my last 9900 i was able to link BB contacts with BBM contacts. However now if I want to add pin to make my contacts more holistic I have to memorize their pin and then manually feed it into their contacts. Now this is really annoying. Anyone know a shorter method to link BBM and BB contacts?
    02-14-13 06:59 AM
    to link contacts together, you can simply go to your "contacts" app and look that person up. then at the bottom of the screen, press on "links". then search for the bbm contact. Also in the contact app, if you press edit, you'll be able to add a pic... or choose either the facebook, linkedin or twitter pic shows up as the profile pic!
    02-14-13 07:39 AM
    hi bobshine...i tried both the suggestions and both didn't work...im simply not able to connect bbm contacts
    02-14-13 12:15 PM
    ok so the BBM sync thing i figured out....but contacts fetching data is killing my contacts list...i like that it gets all this data about my contacts, but it keep replacing their name....for example if your bbm name was bobshine and I had you saved as a contact, in my contacts your name will get replaced to bobshine...and its doing the same with all my contacts...how do i fix this...i hate that my contact names are getting messed up
    02-14-13 12:42 PM