has anyone figured out if there is a way to receive linkedin and facebook responses after you have sent out invites and people have accepted them? For me they don't seem to update on my Z10 until I do a system wipe and reload everything...

The same thing happens on the latest leaked OS.
    04-20-13 11:52 PM
    Have you checked you FB and LinkedIn settings on your accounts and been sure to give proper permissions?
    04-21-13 12:21 AM
    Not sure what those settings would be since I just installed OS 10.1 and set it use the default settings when I signed into each of them.
    04-21-13 12:36 AM
    Not sure what those settings would be since I just installed OS 10.1 and set it use the default settings when I signed into each of them.
    The settings on your actual Facebook account, NOT the phone settings
    04-21-13 12:45 AM
    The settings on your actual Facebook account, NOT the phone settings
    Thanks but that doesn't really answer my question. If it's setting on my actual accounts then what are these settings?
    04-21-13 01:02 AM
    My point is that on your Fb account, there are settings that have to be made to allow notifications to your phone.
    They may not be pushing through depending on your settings on the actual application itself.
    IF those are correct, then check the phone settings to be sure of the sync interval times set.
    Maybe I just don't get what you want to have happen.
    best of luck.
    04-21-13 01:12 AM
    My point is that on your Fb account, there are settings that have to be made to allow notifications to your phone.
    They may not be pushing through depending on your settings on the actual application itself.
    IF those are correct, then check the phone settings to be sure of the sync interval times set.
    Maybe I just don't get what you want to have happen.
    best of luck.
    Your wrong. There are no such settings on FB to allow pushing of notifications to your device. Gosh you need really investigate your answers before you say anything.

It's the same thing on Linkedin.
    04-21-13 01:16 AM