Hello - I am from the Philippines with STL 100-1 Z10. My hub was working fine until last week wherein i've noticed text messages and emails not showing in the Hub. I did several reboots and the only time that I get these messages is within a few minutes from restart. Right after that, it comes back not getting any messages. And so I searched the issue online and found several people having the same issue and the root cause was the FACEBOOK App. I followed the temporary fix, almost disabling Facebook in Hub and everything is now back to normal - text and emails coming in.

Have anyone of you had any problem like this before? Is there any other fix aside from disabling Facebook in the Hub?

I hope to see other way so that I can get my notifications on time.

Appreciate any help. Thanks!
    07-01-13 06:59 PM
    I don't know if this applies to your problem, I have a 100-3 in the US, but I remember that different categories would get deselected when I first started using my Z and they would stop showing up in the hub. When I would notice that they weren't coming in, I would just turn them back on in the options, and they would work like a champ again. Sounds like this might not be your case though.

Posted from my T-Mobile Z10, no longer on the Sprint Meh network.
    07-01-13 07:16 PM
    I don't know if this applies to your problem, I have a 100-3 in the US, but I remember that different categories would get deselected when I first started using my Z and they would stop showing up in the hub. When I would notice that they weren't coming in, I would just turn them back on in the options, and they would work like a champ again. Sounds like this might not be your case though.

Thanks for giving an option however i did try all that and had the same challenge with my messages.
    07-02-13 09:00 AM
    Welcome.

07-02-13 05:08 PM
    This has been resolved.

After a while - i just tried to reconnect facebook in the hub and it's now working flawlessly. I am still receiving all other messages as usual.
    07-05-13 09:18 AM