- CrackBerry User
- 74 Posts
Facebook app timeline on Z10
Am I the only who has this problem or are some of you guys experiencing the same issue. My facebook app timeline is totally inconsistent. I see a post showing 2 hrs ago, next post is Wednesday, and the next after that is 4 hrs ago. Is this a common problem??
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-25-13, 05:46 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Ya I has this issue I find the only way to fix it is to go to account setting this take you to the online site from here go to news feed hit sort and pick most recent. Then close the online version and refresh the app this will fix the issues for a few days then you have to repeat the process again.Hope this helps
Posted via CB10
- 02-25-13, 05:47 AM #4
I have heard people talk about this problem. Strangely enough, I think it's a facebook change as I logged in on my browser, and I had the same problem. There is a sort button at the top right of your news, where you can choose to sort by 'top stories' or 'most recent'. Mine was default set to top stories, so I switched it and all is right with the world...I think people's facebook is being set up by default to sort by top stories, but you can still see them by time as well. So yeah, pretty sure it's something facebook is doing right across the board, instead of an issue with your z10's facebook app.
- By peacefulmom in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-10, 04:23 PM
- By hangac1093 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-30-09, 08:49 PM
- By hangac1093 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-09, 08:49 PM
- By life.in.the.fast.lane in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-09, 12:20 PM
- By life.in.the.fast.lane in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-09, 08:57 AM