I wanted to start a hate topic its like Facebook is doing the same thing all over again giving BlackBerry crappy fb apps and people say BlackBerry and Facebook are really good friends like I don't believe it it seems like when Facebook made the app for BlackBerry 10 they made it under 5 mins

Posted via CB10
    bbschorsch and mjdimer like this.
    03-05-13 10:49 PM
    well i have facebook for android and its pretty much the same app, not quite sure what u r expecting?
    03-05-13 10:52 PM
    Considering how great the browser is, why don't you just use the website. Or sideload an android version if you like it that much more
    03-05-13 10:56 PM
    I don't even use the FB app. I use the mobile site. But that is on the 9930 because the app is lame. I can do more on the mobile site.
    03-05-13 11:00 PM
    Considering how great the browser is, why don't you just use the website. Or sideload an android version if you like it that much more
    Really there's a side load fb app? And I know this isn't iphone byt the iphone fb is amazing

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 11:01 PM
    On my personal opinion, fb app for android 4 & ios 6 looks better but I think it is lightweight here on bb 7 bold 9900
    03-05-13 11:03 PM
    The Facebook I had on the 9810 was more functional then this one.
    But I am sure that this one will improve

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 01:09 AM
    Really there's a side load fb app? And I know this isn't iphone byt the iphone fb is amazing

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure how you concluded Facebook for iPhone is amazing, lol. Facebook apps suck on every platform. Like ErinnM stated, use the mobile site.. sadly, it's the most functional version of Facebook or try Fastbook.
    03-06-13 01:22 AM
    On the iphone they keep Facebook updates coming

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 01:44 AM
    Doesn't change the notification system. it suck on the iphone
    03-06-13 01:47 AM
    On the iphone they keep Facebook updates coming

Posted via CB10
    So updates make it amazing or are you saying it sucks so bad that they need to keep updating it in hopes it gets better at some point? lol. They keep updating the Android version as well, and guess what? It's still a steaming pile of garbage.

iOS:
    Why keep tweaking? Now the number of likes and comments is nearly invisible. You "fix" one thing only to make another thing worse. STOP DOING THAT.
    This app crashes constantly for me now. It won't stay open for more than 10 seconds before it crashes.
    Android:
    Fix the loading issues with comments... take forever to load. Started happening after the recent update. And even tho I have "Most Recent News feed" checked it doesn't work. When trying to type a comment I have to click several times in the comment box for my keyboard to open up. Contsntly having a black screen then having to force close it manually otherwise it just stays black. Back down to 2 stars for the crappy update.. boooooo
    I havent been able to receive notifications to my phone even thoughtful i have it setup to do so in the settings...on top of that it force closes on me constantly anytime i get passes a 2 hour date mark!!! when will this issue be resolved???
    Yeah, those updates... they sure do sound great! I'm not saying the BB version is any better, I'm just saying Facebook as an app as a whole is terrible. If for someone unknown reason you imagined the BlackBerry 10 version would be any better in any case and some magical departure from the norm, you were sadly mistaken.
    03-06-13 01:53 AM
    I have to say. I love having a gesture that shows the keyboard, and the fb app is always bad. Always.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 05:42 AM
    there really is something seriously off with the BB10 FB app.

viewing the news feeds on the desktop version, droid app, ios app and bb10 app, they all show the same information, except the bb10 app.
    03-07-13 08:52 AM
    youo shouldn't try the Facebook for Windows Phones then... crappiest sh/t ever.
    03-07-13 08:58 AM
    Indeed. You can't even click links to websites..
    theonecid likes this.
    03-07-13 09:09 AM
    I wanted to start a hate topic its like Facebook is doing the same thing all over again giving BlackBerry crappy fb apps and people say BlackBerry and Facebook are really good friends like I don't believe it it seems like when Facebook made the app for BlackBerry 10 they made it under 5 mins

Posted via CB10
    Dunno about the app man but trying to read a post without punctuation or written in actual sentences is really hard to read its like talking like a robot its good to use periods question marks commas and things to ascertain where sentences stop and start thank you im really looking forward to getting my z10 when it drops on att thank you
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    03-07-13 09:11 AM
    Hey blaze i got to agree with both of you guys...all facebook apps suck. however this bb10 is the worst ive seen....i love my z10, but ive tried the "fix" for the news feeds and that worked for a day...now its all mixed up again....its awful man, this app needs a update fast! it just is what it is.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 09:18 AM
    It's not the app that sucks but Facebook itself.
    03-07-13 09:23 AM
    If facebook is ****, then this app is diarrhea

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 09:42 AM
    Peeps are saying all fbook apps suck but on BlackBerry 9900 7.1 it was great no issues at all

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 09:47 AM
    Peeps are saying all fbook apps suck but on BlackBerry 9900 7.1 it was great no issues at all

Posted via CB10
    That app was made by BlackBerry from scratch with a lotttt of revisions, people helped that OS 7.1 fb app improve a lot with all the Beta Zone feedback.
    daveshiz likes this.
    03-07-13 09:52 AM
    I don't know if I am missing anything, but in the Facebook app, why can't I view pictures in landscape mode? This is quite annoying.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 10:19 AM
    I don't know if I am missing anything, but in the Facebook app, why can't I view pictures in landscape mode? This is quite annoying.

Posted via CB10
    For the moment apps open in portrait mode only. Unless the ones you're opening from the Hub.
    03-07-13 10:34 AM
    03-07-13 12:50 PM
    Facebook on a desktop browser sucks, and I don't mean that the idea of facebook sucks (though it does IMO), I mean that the website coding has problems. It comes as no surprise that they'd suck at a mobile app too.

I have a custom ROM on my android that has zero trace of facebook on it (it's an undeletable app on unrooted stock Android). And I'm happier for it.
    03-07-13 01:01 PM
43 12