I have found the switch that removes the facebook and twitter contacts from my main contacts app. However when I go to the hub, then go to compose a text and click the + to add a contact it shows all my normal contacts, facebook and twitter contacts still. How can I remove the twitter and facebook contacts from this? It's annoying because I don't want to scroll through endless amounts of junk in order to find my normal phone contacts.

Cheers

BTW I really like the new OS. Even my friend on android is a little jealous of it lol
    02-25-13 01:53 PM
    I've got the same annoying issue.... Hopefully someone is able to shed some light on how to correct this....
    03-04-13 05:33 PM
    Same here...Hopefully someone can help out?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 05:37 PM
    bump!!!!! ..................
    03-07-13 07:00 AM
    I have found the switch that removes the facebook and twitter contacts from my main contacts app. However when I go to the hub, then go to compose a text and click the + to add a contact it shows all my normal contacts, facebook and twitter contacts still. How can I remove the twitter and facebook contacts from this? It's annoying because I don't want to scroll through endless amounts of junk in order to find my normal phone contacts.

Cheers

BTW I really like the new OS. Even my friend on android is a little jealous of it lol
    Just got my Z1 and have been reading up on this. The view so far seems to be the only way to stop it is to not use those apps (defeats the purpose of have them). I hope that is not the only solution as it would be a huge shame
    03-20-13 12:15 PM