I can't believe how much I love this phone, when I switched from a s3 months ago I thought I'd made a mistake. This phone is beautiful, perfect shape and size, amazing screen the whites are so white everything pops off the screen. I love the OS, the swiping is really really clever and it works well with everything that you try to do with it.

BlackBerry should keep making the z10 and improving it with better specs other than that it's a perfect phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 09:05 PM
    Am joining you. After two and a half years with an HTC Desire HD, I am really happy about this upgrade. I work much faster with the Z10. The swipe UI is really the most efficient way to navigate in touch, and they keyboard, once you get used to it is the best I have tried.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 09:14 PM
    I agree! I really want BlackBerry to put mega resources behind marketing this phone...it's a great product and they should not back down from promoting it until everyone knows it!!!

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    07-11-13 09:32 PM
    Agree too. This phone is still pretty much just out the gate. All of these 'prophets of doom' concerning BB10 just need to shut up, go away, and troll sites on phones the actually love. I hope BB drowns out the noise and really put the Z10 out there. I always get a curious spectator when i'm using the phone. It's still too early in the game to count BB out. Imagine a world with only two options for cell phones? iPhone and Android? Pretty dull don't you think. I love options, and many at that. Can't understand why some people and columnists seem bent on 'killing' BB. I LOVE my Z10!
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-11-13 09:43 PM
    let try till a month or two month.. then you'll be miss your S3 a lot.. lol

Posted via CB10
    KOOLWATER and cwalt2166 like this.
    07-11-13 09:46 PM
    Still love my Z10 too. Most of the bugs are worked out with 10.1, time to jump on the wagon and market the hell out of this phone. I cant imagine any android converts being disappointed with the Z10 if they give it a fair chance and try it for a few weeks (minus app junkies). This phone can win over a lot of touchscreen smartphone users, and im sure the A10 will get even more. Time to spend some money to make some money BB! Get this phone in peoples hands!

I used my wife's S4 a little the other day and couldnt believe how much I disliked android now after having the Z for a few months. Android just comes off as a laggy, unorganized, un userfriendly OS when compared to the Z, even running on a powerhouse phone like the S4, all we are lacking in now is app selection.

I thought i would like the Z after i researched it for a while, but had no idea Id like it this much, thanks for the amazing device BB!

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG and bradu1 like this.
    07-11-13 10:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    He/she said that they already had it for a few months. It sounds like they're positive it was a good move.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    Brandon Orr and SDTRMG like this.
    07-11-13 10:21 PM
    I read so many great things about it here on CrackBerry and knew about the few drawbacks it had against the legacy OS, but still thought I'd love it.

When I got the phone in the mail, I couldn't stop staring at the beautiful hardware. This is an incredibly well-built phone!

However, when I turned on the device, I didn't think I'd be able to stand it. The phone was laggy and it got very hot (but it was just because I was on it so much. I didn't realize I was using it for 3 hours straight).

After a few hours though, the phone smoothed out. The battery cooled off. I was hooked.

Now I can't put this thing down

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    SDTRMG and bigedschukar like this.
    07-11-13 10:29 PM
    What's this? A happy thread on CB?

Take a picture, everyone!

Just kidding, you made a good choice, and it's good to see you're happy with it.
    07-11-13 10:31 PM
    I have been using Blackberry phones for many years. I have a Z10, and find it to be the best phone they produced so far. I have to admit it lacks some options for specific areas that the older Blackberry phones had. For the normal types of options this phone is excellent.

I use my phone for both personal and business management. I am not big on games or gadgets for a phone. I do a lot of emails and a fair amount of web page reading with my phone.

I have no idea why there are people who are bashing Blackberry. I am under the impression that there are many people bashing the product who have never even tried it.
    SDTRMG and alan510 like this.
    07-11-13 10:32 PM
    Great to hear positive experiences! I'm on the same page as you except with the Q10. I don't think I've liked a phone this much in years. I came from an iphone 5. The Q10 ticks all the boxes for me!

Posted via Q10 goodness!!
    07-11-13 10:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    Compared to the z10 the galaxy s3bwas a bloated and slow plastic and uncomfortable device. I'm very very happy with the z10 it's amazing.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 10:59 PM
    I can't put my Z10 down after over 3 months. It is brilliant.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 11:07 PM
    Compared to the z10 the galaxy s3bwas a bloated and slow plastic and uncomfortable device. I'm very very happy with the z10 it's amazing.

Posted via CB10
    try to install Otterbox Commuter.. it will cozy in your hand..
    it's not about how made from what of our phone, it's about how many developers are interested with our phone, it signifies that we have best phone..
    07-11-13 11:09 PM
    Satisfied here as well. It's so nice to own a Blackberry that has a highly functional Web browser. Just wish there was keyboard or mouse shortcut to zoom in on text when hooked up through HDMI.

Posted via a ZeDex or PlayaBook
    07-11-13 11:20 PM
    I find it hard to believe this phone isn't selling better. I have owned a Z since day one in Canada and I am still loving it.

All I hope for is that BlackBerry can make it through this tough transition period and get this OS running full speed.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG and Brandon Orr like this.
    07-11-13 11:24 PM
    I find it hard to believe this phone isn't selling better. I have owned a Z since day one in Canada and I am still loving it.

All I hope for is that BlackBerry can make it through this tough transition period and get this OS running full speed.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, switched out my iPhone 4 for it on Feb 5. No regrets whatsoever, although I was worried I would. The only person in my group of friends who had a windows phone just switched to a Z10 and a good 3rd of the people I see posting on my Facebook have that posted using BlackBerry 10 signature. Also see them around fairly frequently in Toronto.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 11:30 PM
    it's not about how made from what of our phone, it's about how many developers are interested with our phone, it signifies that we have best phone..
    How do developers and their apps dictate who has the "best phone"?

If my iPod touch had NO apps, it would still be the "best" music device for me.

My Z10/Q10 don't have a bunch of apps (yet?) but that has no bearing on whether or not someone thinks the phone itself is the "best." There is no "best." People have perceptions of what "best" might be, usually dependent on sales. In that case, wouldn't the Curve 83xx have been the "best" phone at the time because it sold crazily for a while? And how many developers and apps supported that phone?? (Not a whole lot, let me tell you from personal experience...I had two).

"Best" is a matter of opinion, and has nothing to do with whether or not Instagram and Netflix are on the phone.
    07-11-13 11:43 PM
    Switched from a iphone 5 and galaxy nexus, and couldn't be happier. Marketing is key for BlackBerry, I couldnt believe a company could release such a good first gen os, especially after using th first wp, iPhone and Android, my expectations were low. BlackBerry provide me wrong and hopefully they prove everyone with doubts to.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 12:02 AM
    I am sure Blackberry built the Z10 just for me. I love the size. It's not a phablet. Fits in my pocket nicely. Big bright screen for my fading eyes. Incredible keyboard for my fat arthritic thumbs. A camera that works and takes pics just fine. Plenty of apps for me. BRILLIANT forethought to put in a battery door!!! Micro SD slot. NO issues from day one (Feb 14!). That's when we fell in love! LOL.

From Zed to U via CB10
    07-12-13 12:03 AM
    It's a great tool

Swordsmanship Channel: C000C9AF6
    07-12-13 12:18 AM
    I have been using Blackberry phones for many years. I have a Z10, and find it to be the best phone they produced so far. I have to admit it lacks some options for specific areas that the older Blackberry phones had. For the normal types of options this phone is excellent.

I use my phone for both personal and business management. I am not big on games or gadgets for a phone. I do a lot of emails and a fair amount of web page reading with my phone.

I have no idea why there are people who are bashing Blackberry. I am under the impression that there are many people bashing the product who have never even tried it.
    It is pretty obvious from most the bashing posts that you are correct. They have not used the phone. If you really read a lot of the complaints from Z10 "owners" on here, it's pretty obvious they haven't touched it either. I'm not talking about the random reboots. We know that happened. But a lot of these posts it's pretty obvious people are just thinking things up to come and trash it. Personally, I think someone some where has seen the potential of BB10 and they're scared. The same way we're utilizing word of mouth to show how good these phones are, they're doing the same thing to bury them. It's time to see who's louder.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 01:10 AM
    Ok, apple and Google opened their app stores in 2008. It took apple 11 months to hit the 50,000 apps mark. It tool Google a year and a half on top of that to reach the same mark according to insidemobileapps.com

So obviously according to your logic, apple is way better than android.

BB10 was released what, 7 months ago? And at the time 10.1 hit, bringing Skype along with it, the BlackBerry World had 120,000 apps in it. According to cnet.com

So...I gotta say, I like your logic, because following that, BlackBerry is stomping the competition! More than doubling the app growth of apple in its first year, and quadrupling the app growth of Android. Good job bb, you can rest now, you've officially be at the competition.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 01:34 AM
    I had doubts but after 4 years android BB 10 is in some way better and more stable. The sound quality is better than samsung and I'm not going back. Testing new android mobiles for work confirm it every week that Z10 is a quality good phone.

Miss no apps so far.

Posted via CB10
    filmansantiago likes this.
    07-12-13 01:57 AM
    Would it be possible to come up with a better word then "Apps" to describe what are essentially computer programs. Am I right? Apps sounds like a term Apple popularized from the word applications. You know APPs/APPle, get it. It's really brilliant when u think about it.

But Blackberry needs to strengthen it's own identity. Since Blackberry programs have a .bar extension. Maybe we could call them Bars, BerryBars or BlackBars?

I dunno I'm really not much of a geek when comes to the computing nitty gritty. So I apologize if I'm talking crazy.

Posted via a ZeDex or PlayaBook
    07-12-13 02:07 AM
36 12