Hi.. I cant play games or browse the internet in 3g for more than 4 hrs..i dont know whether its normal or not but its not enough for me at all.(how much do u guys get out of your battery) so I'm planning to buy a power case for my z10..have any body tried this model? Or similar to this with other brand names BlackBerry Z10 Power Bank External Battery Case - Black - $22.95

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 06:15 AM
    Playing games on your Z will wear the battery down faster than doing anything else on it. Therefore you will need to keep constantly switching out new batteries or be near a charging source. I have the battery charging bundle and it helps when I am near the end of my battery life. I have never tried a bulky battery case. Hopefully someone has some info for you.

It also depends on which OS you are using for your battery life. Most people make it through a full day without recharging. I can make it from 6 am to nearly bedtime on one charge. But I'm not using it for games.

Also, there are a ton of threads here on how to conserve your battery power and what to do to.
    Turn off gps, BT Do you have wifi where you are? Strong signal to the wifi?

As for the battery case you linked, it seems like it would provide an extra battery's worth of power for you. So that would be what 8 hours by your estimation. It just might be what you need.
    01-04-14 07:15 AM
    If I play a game non stop on my phone the battery drops. As for my battery life. I just had to warranty exchange my phone due to the other one constantly rebooting. So my battery life sucked. So the life on the new one seems far better already. I do plan on buying an external charger. A case or just a small bank that fits on my pocket.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 09:40 AM
    If I play a game non stop on my phone the battery drops. As for my battery life. I just had to warranty exchange my phone due to the other one constantly rebooting. So my battery life sucked. So the life on the new one seems far better already. I do plan on buying an external charger. A case or just a small bank that fits on my pocket.

Posted via CB10
    How many hours you play

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 10:01 AM
    The connector hanging off the side would drive me nuts.

I'm in the same camp as Jaydee, my battery lasts me all day, but I don't play graphic intensive games, or surf much unless I have a Wi-Fi connection. Mainly because if I don't have a Wi-Fi connection I'm probably in my car.

I bought the OEM Z10 charger when Rogers had it on sale for 50% off, but don't use it much except on trips when it can be hard to find places to charge. I recently got a Pebble charger. Same idea as caragreen is suggesting. Something like that is probably a better solution since they provide more power (you may get two or more recharge cycles out of them) and they can be used to charge other devices when needed.

One thing that I have found very useful is the BlackBerry premium charger AKA the PlayBook charger. This can often charge the phone from less than 50% to full charge while waiting in the departure lounge at an airport, if you can find an outlet.
    01-13-14 08:06 AM