The other interesting factoid is that the charge-acceptance rate on the Zed is amazing. If you have a 2A capable charger the Zed will take the full rate and in 20 minutes or so will take a near-flat battery up near 90%. Try that with the iAnything or Galaxy series phones.
    Completely false for me. My old 9930 charged that fast but my Z10 constantly fluctuates charge level when plugged in and takes forever to charge.

If it gets over 98 degrees it won't charge either even on a PlayBook charger. Sucks when your playing games and you just drain battery.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 04:40 PM
    You are so wrong on that one. I come from a Note 2 and that phone had more than double the battery life than my Z10. I could have a screen-on time of 10 huours in one day. That's with 50% brightness. The S3 and S4 also has much superior battery life compared to Z10. The S2 I can't speak off no experience with it. Now granted it has bigger battery but the difference is obvious anyway.

I frequently used my Note 2 for 48 hours without a charge AND had a screen on time of 4-5 hours.

Can you do that with your Z10? The Z10 has the worst battery life of all 6 smartphones I've owned in 2 years.

Attachment 158475

Attachment 158476
    Sounds like you just got a bad battery.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 04:54 PM
    Seidio has an extended battery case, but no go for me due to the goofy USB connection sticking out the side.

Posted via CB10
    I saw that, it was very odd.
    05-05-13 05:14 PM
    Sounds like you just got a bad battery.

Posted via CB10
    No.I get through one full day with moderate usage. But I don't like feeling like I have to preserve my usage to make it last a whole day with heavy usage with much screen-on time. There's nothing wrong with my battery. Battery life still sucks. Those who thinks this device has good battery life hasn't used one with very good battery life, like the later Samsung Galaxy series from the S3 and up. The difference is huge.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 01:16 AM
    No.I get through one full day with moderate usage. But I don't like feeling like I have to preserve my usage to make it last a whole day with heavy usage with much screen-on time. There's nothing wrong with my battery. Battery life still sucks. Those who thinks this device has good battery life hasn't used one with very good battery life, like the later Samsung Galaxy series from the S3 and up. The difference is huge.

Posted via CB10
    It's funny you say that because the galaxy users I know need to charge theirs every few hours. They tell me i'm lucky to have a phone that lasts the day.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 01:49 AM
    It's funny you say that because the galaxy users I know need to charge theirs every few hours. They tell me i'm lucky to have a phone that lasts the day.

Posted via CB10
    Well then there is probably something wrong with their phones and their setup. I constantly got this battery life (Note 2 though with 50% brightness all the time):

Extended battery under development by Momax-meny3e8e.jpg

Extended battery under development by Momax-amavuda4.jpg
    Last edited by dannejanne; 05-06-13 at 02:10 AM.
    05-06-13 01:57 AM
    Well then there is probably something wrong with their phones and their setup. I constantly got this battery life (Note 2 though with 50% brightness all the time):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meny3e8e.jpg 
Views:	514 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	158655

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amavuda4.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	158656
    definitely, this phone needs a bigger battery. hopefully MOMAX or any other battery manufacturers will provide them soon.
    05-06-13 03:03 AM
    ******* comparing note 2 to z10 battery? Rofl

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 06:24 AM
    Would this extended battery mean it's going to be literally "extended" physically? Or will it have the same size as the OEM battery but more juice?
    05-06-13 06:44 AM
    ******* comparing note 2 to z10 battery? Rofl

Posted via CB10
    Even though the Note 2 has 2/3 extra battery power it still has way more than double the battery life of the Z10. Defend the crappy Z10 battery life all you want it just show how ignorant you are.

It's a simple fact. The Z10 battery life is crap. Anyone saying something else is either lying or don't know what good battery life is.

And the fact that you have an extended battery case only proves my point.
    Last edited by dannejanne; 05-06-13 at 07:10 AM.
    HarryDragon likes this.
    05-06-13 06:50 AM
    Not it doesn't prove your point, the battery is still on par with most smartphones iPhone 5 certainly doesn't last as long as the Z10. I bought the extended battery pack because I can and it's portable.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 07:25 AM
    Well, I guess there is no point arguing and comparing with other phone's battery. At least cmon, dont u guys agree if we can have our phone not connected to power source once a day while it still can be used for work?

I use my phone very often. Not just for phone call, I use it for texting, BBM, read news from twitter. Running on 2G, disconnected from power source at 6 AM and at around 3 PM I need to recharge it.

Carrying a powerbank is not an option. I carry 2 phones already. Gosh, do I have to sacrifice a pack of marlboro in my pocket just to make room for powerbank?
    05-06-13 09:40 AM
    Well yea you could sacrifice a pack of cigs to save more money and your health lol...

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 12:42 PM
    7am - 2/3 PM. That's all my battery will get me.

So I am eagerly awaiting an extended battery. Lol there's no if ands or buts about it

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    05-06-13 09:11 PM
    Doesn't seem right a full charge should last you 8 hours unless you are on it every minute.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 11:24 PM
    8-10 rather

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 11:26 PM
    8-10 rather

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps that is possible with a good coverage. U can't say that from your own point of view. there are a lot of people trying to get the best way to get max juice from their battery usage.
    06-11-13 11:18 AM
42 12