- CrackBerry Master
02-06-2013, 12:36 PM #2
- 1,065 Posts
I have the Torch 9860 and Link didn't transfer any of my calendar data either. W T F ????????
Unless I set up a gmail account or an outlook.com email account, and upload my calendar to that service, it appears it cannot be done.
What makes this even more aggravating is that contacts can be transferred using bluetooth. Why not allow calendar data to be transferred like this as well?Patrick from Calgary
Z10 v 10.0.10.85
PB v 18.104.22.1686
- CrackBerry User
02-06-2013, 01:41 PM #3
- 36 Posts
- PM me if you care
I have been having the same issue with my 9900 calendar entries. I was on the phone all day yesterday with a BB support rep who tried to help, but we couldn't get it solved. So frustrating. She even created a clean .bbb backup file with only the calendar entries and I tried to restore that. Nothing. I might try outlook next as I have an account that I rarely use.
- By TPsycho in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 10Last Post: 04-23-2013, 11:46 PM
- By danieljc in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2013, 06:27 AM
- By airmo in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2013, 07:59 PM
- By danieljc in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2013, 06:05 AM
- By sonic_11 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:14 AM