Whenever people see me using my Z10 they say hey is that the new blackberry? Then I say yes. then they say is it sh*tty like the old ones? And I say no, see for yourself. Then I hand it to them and almost every person says wow its so smooth... and once in a while they will say this is better than the iPhone. I wish BBRY stock price was directly related to the opinions of people who I interact with....

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-25-13 08:50 PM
    Whenever people see me using my Z10 they say hey is that the new blackberry? Then I say yes. then they say is it sh*tty like the old ones? And I say no, see for yourself. Then I hand it to them and almost every person says wow its so smooth... and once in a while they will say this is better than the iPhone. I wish BBRY stock price was directly related to the opinions of people who I interact with....

Posted via CB10
    You're not alone, I get the same reaction with my friends and colleagues at work...

It's a media fueled perception, in my opinion. The news is negative on BlackBerry so most people think the phones are no good, and/or that the company is finished.

Meanwhile, like you, I actually have used the phone and know that it's great.
    07-25-13 08:57 PM
    Yep. I have the same experience. It is just a matter of time. The more people that see them, the more people who will like them which will turn into more sales.

I have had plenty of people tell me that BlackBerry is going to die but not a single person that has used my z10 has not been impressed.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 09:12 PM
    Just had the exact same conversation today with a colleague who has been a long time iPhone user. "Wow, the interface is so smooth"

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 09:13 PM
    yeah it happens all the time.. if only that would make them ditch their old iphones for the z10
    07-25-13 10:16 PM