Sometimes I just get so angry. I have constant problem with fb account get Not Connected. But I got used to that. Few days ago was sensor issue, that didn't strike me as hard as some of you guys.
    Today my contacts went crazy. I wanted to find some number under M, but when I clicked M it got me to J, after that I tried J it got me to contacts starting with P and when I wanted contacts under G it shows me ones under K. You get the picture. It wasn't so bad, after restarting my phone all got ok. But why every new day brings new problem?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 01:33 PM
    phone plays musical chairs with you
    12-06-13 01:39 PM
    Wouldn't life be dull without these new adventures.

I mean I thoroughly enjoyed the 18 grueling, tedious and wasted hours it took me to get the OS loaded back after the z10 inexplicably died Weds evening. Even more so that I succeeded since the overnight exchange shipped to me is stuck somewhere in a midwest icestorm and my (un)trustworthy z10 is currently still functioning.

I keep repeating my mantra from years of programming experience - computers just sometimes do what they want. Although, if you look deep into the code, they do what they were programmed to do but that programming was inadvertent.
    m1kr0 likes this.
    12-06-13 03:43 PM