Despite the hype, as far as I can tell, Evernote is barely integrated into Remember. Notes in one part of Remember can't be pushed to Evernote, and I can't see how to access existing Evernote records. Unless I have missed it, Evernote on my Playbook and my Bold 9900 is far better than the partial Evernote implementation on the Z10. Any tips appreciated.

Remember integration would not be big problem of me, but it would seem that there is no 'standalone' Evernote application for the Z10. Have I got this right? I can't find it on the Blackberry App Store. I have read about side loading Evernote. No idea what this is, or what it gives me. Again any guidance would be appreciated.

NM
    02-21-13 11:04 PM
    I'm sure it will only get better.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    02-21-13 11:06 PM
    The integration isn't necessarily that there is an app right now, but the fact that there are integration API's built into the coding kits that allow 3rd party developers access the other services from within their applications. This allows for sharing of information between applications through BB API services which makes it more standardized for developers, therefore nicer for consumers.
    02-21-13 11:37 PM
    Any ideas why there is no standalone Evernote
    app? or how to do a sideload?

NM
    02-22-13 01:14 AM
    Not sure why you're having difficulties. I find it is well integrated. Did you set up your EverNote account?

Once you're account is set up in the Account settings, you will have access to your EverNote notebook. And when you create a new document, just choose to save it in that notebook...

You can add file attachments, use your camera and voice notes recorder right from within the new note, and everything is synced with EverNote's Web site...

Let me know how things work out...

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 02:29 AM
    I have a question. I have done the initial sync and my evernote notebooks are now in BB reminder. Excellenent. But if I add or delete a note or notebook on my PC with doesnt sync on the phone. My playbook works fine and is up to date within seconds. Any thoughts on why phone isn't syncing
    04-06-13 06:56 AM
    So you've gone to 'Accounts' on your Z10, to add account, to advanced, and selected Evernote?

One thing I'm not sure you know of, is that when you create a folder in the Remember app, at that time you have to select whether that fold syncs with Evernote or not, and you can't change that later on, after you've finished creating the new folder.
    04-06-13 07:14 AM
    Evernote is not in the BlackBerry World for me either

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 07:14 AM
    Go to settings, accounts, then add account on your z10. You will might want to add software to your pc by going to the Evernote Website.

I am real new with it but can see why it is liked,not sure if it is for me yet.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 09:11 AM