Hello guys! Help!

Just today, I got an alert on my z10 when I woke up that my login information for iCloud was wrong. I retyped it in and it was still incorrect (multiple times and im sure I got it right)

I restarted my bb but to no avail. So I went on to re set up the account again but I keep getting the message "Your login information for IMAP server has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account settings." I've checked all the fields and they correspond to the advice given on crackberry and apple's website. I even changed my icloud password cause it was suggested but it still didn't work. I need to use my icloud email cause its my primary email!

Could you guys advise me please!
    01-21-14 08:15 PM
    I set mine up using the instructions found here:

https://salesforce.services.blackber...ListHelperImpl

Worked perfectly fine. I would delete the account, do a reboot by holding down the volume up and down keys, and then try setting it up using those instructions.

At the end of it all, it could just be an I cloud server issue. Report back.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 09:21 PM
    Hello guys! Help!

Just today, I got an alert on my z10 when I woke up that my login information for iCloud was wrong. I retyped it in and it was still incorrect (multiple times and im sure I got it right)

I restarted my bb but to no avail. So I went on to re set up the account again but I keep getting the message "Your login information for IMAP server has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account settings." I've checked all the fields and they correspond to the advice given on crackberry and apple's website. I even changed my icloud password cause it was suggested but it still didn't work. I need to use my icloud email cause its my primary email!

Same problem here. Deleted account and unable to set up. Either something is going on with the icould servers or these instructions KB33812-How to integrate iCloud contact, calendar, or email accounts on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone need to be updated. Anyone with insight / fixes?
    01-21-14 09:52 PM
    Same problems here. I've been working it for hours and can't seem to get it to work on my Q10 or my Z10. Seems to still work fine on my iPhone. I'm wondering if apple has done something here to block iCloud service to other devices. But my iCloud contacts and calendars still work fine.
    01-21-14 09:55 PM
    Wow for a moment there i thought that i was the only one facing this problem but it seems that there are few others who face this problem too.

I have a feeling it was something to do with iCloud and i checked it seemed that all their servers/apps are up and running fine. Is there anyone/anyway we can drop a support note to apple via email?
    01-21-14 10:04 PM
    Checking in, i'm another BB user suffering the same icloud issues too. For me it started a couple days ago... Hope someone else figures this out soon because I use iCalendar as my daily driver...
    01-21-14 10:37 PM
    My calendars and contacts still work. Just not my emails. Are you having trouble with all your iCloud services?

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:56 PM
    Hello guys! Help!

All this happened to me too. I think it's all iCloud emails at this point. I'd go into iCloud and forward to another email address. My Outlook email address still works... set up a temporary one so you can still receive iCloud emails.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 11:13 PM
    Not working here too. Hope someone in tech-land figures a fix soon. It is such a pain.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 11:16 PM
    It's certainly apple trying to stick BlackBerry in the **** again. Its a conspiracy.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 01:13 AM
    I just tried to reset mine up and the issue appear to be resolved. Everything looks as though it's working fine now. I'll update in the morning.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 01:49 AM
    Only resolved on my q10. Seem to be having troubles on my z10.

Now it appears as though the smtp.mail.me.com server is not responding when trying to set it up on my z10.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 09:30 AM
    Same here. I've tried everything. I think it is on the ICloud side. Or maybe they are playing games with non apple devices again. I would love to dump ICloud but the address I have is so much a part of everything I do it would be a daunting task.
    01-22-14 12:18 PM
    I'm on a Z30, but no problems with my iCloud emails all day. I just did a test email and had no problems. Not sure what is going on.
    01-22-14 12:26 PM
    Tracygee, could you confirm you settings for us. I am setting mine up as I always have but if yours is working something is weird. Thanks much.
    01-22-14 12:49 PM
    Hi guys,

It seems like its working now for all services, contacts, calendar and email on my z10. You guys wanna give it a try?

Hope it works for you guys!
    01-22-14 06:18 PM
    Still not for me. Say smtp server details are wrong or it s offline.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 06:36 PM
    I've managed to get mine working, but I'll have to sign in again every few days.

The notification states the log in information has changed or is incorrect.

Edit : it doesn't seem to work today

Posted via my Z10
    01-22-14 07:49 PM
    I've managed to get mine working, but I'll have to sign in again every few days.

The notification states the log in information has changed or is incorrect.

Edit : it doesn't seem to work today

Posted via my Z10
    this is whats happening to me too!
    01-22-14 07:56 PM
    Also having the same issue. I deleted it last night, then set it up again about an hour ago and it seemed to work fun. And it died again on me just now. I'm going to try setting it up manually and see if that works.
    01-22-14 07:59 PM
    I suspect it's a server issue? I'll try setting it up on my iPad.

Posted via my Z10
    01-22-14 08:09 PM
    Update : No problems on the IPad. I suspect apple must be giving non apple users a hard time to use their email.

Posted via my Z10
    01-22-14 08:13 PM
    Gosh scrap that guys, the problem just surfaced again. This is a major pain in the ***
    01-22-14 08:17 PM
    You kind of get a picture of these guys at Apple sitting around a computer messing with stuff and laughing their behinds off. I wouldn't doubt it.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 09:17 PM
    Has anyone gotten their account in working order?

Posted via my Z10
    01-26-14 09:25 AM
29 12