An error has occurred while updating z10 device's software.

Unspecified error encountered [A:0x00000080]..

hi guys i tried to update my z10 with new software but its showing a error massage and in my phone, BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US is displaying

please help me to sort it out guys
    07-20-14 12:19 AM
    how were you updating ? auto loader ? bblink? sachesi ? what firmware what carrier ?
    07-20-14 12:33 AM
    i have installed the bb through the cable to system , then there was a icon appeared on desk double clicked it , then there was option called update software ( auto loader i selected)
    07-20-14 01:45 AM
    An error has occurred while updating z10 device's software.

Unspecified error encountered [A:0x00000080]..

hi guys i tried to update my z10 with new software but its showing a error massage and in my phone, BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US is displaying

please help me to sort it out guys
    Hey I just figured out what that error code is. It means your hard drive on your PC is full and doesnt have room to extract the files. Delete a game or some bigger files and you should be good to go. At the same time I also switched USB cables but Im leaning towards the full hard drive as being the problem.
    BatSk8 and Shidiwen like this.
    10-11-14 10:31 AM
    I am having some problem with z10...after doing the factory reset, once I connected to my laptop it asked for reset device..(10.2.1.2977 ).so it asked for some installation of os.....and I thought everything will work fine but......after that my device is turning off frequently by a pop up at least three to four times a day..(turning off the device) how to solve this problem ....every time I need to connect to charger for restarting the device.....any solution for this problem.....

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 09:14 PM
    Hey I just figured out what that error code is. It means your hard drive on your PC is full and doesnt have room to extract the files. Delete a game or some bigger files and you should be good to go. At the same time I also switched USB cables but Im leaning towards the full hard drive as being the problem.
    That was the case.

I freaked out a little, then googled this topic and checked my hard drive free space. Or should I say my hard drive no-free-space.

It solved the problem. Thank you very much! My Q10 lives again
    05-21-15 08:21 PM
    Tks a lot for your information. I've cleaned up my recycle bin and it solves the problem.
    06-22-16 04:20 AM
    heloo brother my blackburry z3 mobile also not working..which is I purchase only on 01/04/16.by online. can you sovle my problem?
    06-24-16 02:51 AM