I have been using Endomondo for 2 years. Now I have upgraded to a BB Z10 can't access the app on my phone. Are there any alternative apps for BB10 ?
    xinutel likes this.
    02-10-13 07:18 AM
    Yes. There's Sports Tracker in AppWorld. I have been using it since it initially came out on Symbian and it's a really nice app.
    02-10-13 07:30 AM
    I'm hoping Adidas Micoach gets ported over to BlackBerry 10. It is a great app.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 08:21 AM
    i too really want Endo. Can it be sideloaded? I haven't been able to find a .BAR or even an APK
    03-19-13 03:54 PM
    Any progress from endomondo? Anyone?
    05-06-13 10:28 AM
    Any progress from endomondo? Anyone?
    The last thing that I got from their FB page is that they are looking into it but they are not sure if they will develop an app for the Z10
    daveshiz likes this.
    05-06-13 11:16 AM
    Endomondo isn't moving to put a BB10 app on anythime soon. Runtastic is a great choice and they are close but not there yet. No Addidas or Nike apps even on the horizon.

Sports tracker is buggy as heck, often fails to record runs and has no BT HRM support as far as I can see. - However this may be a BB10 problem across the board. I have been investigating an issue with SPP (Serial port profile - the bluetooth service most HRMs use) and have found that the Z10 appears to be missing the proper programming for this. Don't know if developers have run into an issue with SPP calls throwing an error, and that's what is delaying things or simply a lack of desire to produce an application for the BB10 OS (ala - Netflix, Instagram, RSA ...)
    daveshiz likes this.
    05-06-13 11:24 AM
    Endomondo isn't moving to put a BB10 app on anythime soon. Runtastic is a great choice and they are close but not there yet. No Addidas or Nike apps even on the horizon.

Sports tracker is buggy as heck, often fails to record runs and has no BT HRM support as far as I can see. - However this may be a BB10 problem across the board. I have been investigating an issue with SPP (Serial port profile - the bluetooth service most HRMs use) and have found that the Z10 appears to be missing the proper programming for this. Don't know if developers have run into an issue with SPP calls throwing an error, and that's what is delaying things or simply a lack of desire to produce an application for the BB10 OS (ala - Netflix, Instagram, RSA ...)
    I agree with you about Sports Tracker. I just removed it all together from my Z10. I am thinking about going back to my 9900 just for the apps that I like to use

Posted via CB10 from my BlackBerry Z10
    05-06-13 11:45 AM