Just tried to open foursquare and untappd both keep closing. Twitter the same. Ive just restarted the phone as midway through one app the keyboard stopped responding, another regular trick
    At the moment crackberry is behaving but it and the native Internet app regularly close or keyboard disappears?
    This has happened through all the official updates and I'm beginning to consider another provider!? Shame as I love bb10 and the z10.
    1. Is this a bad phone? ( Z10)
    2. Is it a bb10 thing
    3. Should I factory reset and start again? It is a refurbished model?

Posted via my lovely Z10
    06-23-14 02:23 PM
    Maybe completely reload the OS with Link (or an autoloader), then wipe it and then start all over again if you are really willing to. Just back up your contacts to SD (I use ContactsIMEX) and make sure your SD card is out and decrypted. Perhaps it's bad software. If that doesn't do the trick then it may be hardware issue.
    06-23-14 02:37 PM
    Thanks I want to do something as much as it annoys me (have restarted phone since mag and behaving) I'm fed up of doing this but can't bare the idea of going to android or another OS!

Posted via my lovely Z10
    06-23-14 02:52 PM
    Seeing as I use those apps you mentioned and have no issue with them, I would say it's your phone's OS. Maybe time for a fresh install.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 03:40 PM
    Just reloaded the OS lost a lot of apps in the process. During reload it updated to 10.2.1.2102.
    Off the preloaded apps left twitter and Facebook crashed and the keyboard stopped responding on LinkedIn. I restarted the phone, needed a password reset for another app, this opened native browser which 'unexpectedly crashed' 7 times before letting me finish.
    Not impressed, looks like it could be the phone, and as I bought this outright I can't afford to swap straight away, so will prob save up for an iPhone or xperia I couldn't take the risk of another year of problems I'm sad to say.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 04:56 PM
    Though I'd I get 10.3 before a new phone might see if that cures the probably ;(

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 05:02 PM
    How did you load your new OS? Through Link? Something is seriously wrong with your phone. That is abnormal. If one phones' issues turn you off BlackBerry forever than so be it, but I'm good so I'll stick around. I hope your next phone doesn't give you any problems or less of them.

I would restart the phone and let it chill on the charger overnight. See if It is better in the morning. If not then see if BlackBerry will do anything for you. Unless your phone is out of warranty. Check anyway.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 08:14 PM
    Phone been left and restarted many times. I was using it dine now then went to type this and keyboard disappeared so yet another restart.
    It only had a 90 day warranty as a refurbishment so I'm stuck, until I can afford a new phone or opt for a contract!
    I do love it when it works so might go for a z30 on a contract not sure. PlayBook made me move to BB but would be tempted now for a modern phone / tablet combo where apps are the same.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 05:11 PM
    I have reset the phone numerous times, updated to 2977 still no better. I can't face wiping it and reinstalling again! Even threw it at the floor other day and it's a long time since I did that with a phone! Aaargh.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 04:10 AM
    What's so annoying is I love the z10 when it behaves and can't face moving to android or ios. I will have to save for a replacement z10 or treat myself to a 30.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 04:19 AM