Verizon z10 w/ 10.1.0.278 leak

Earlier today, I tried to send a mail to a coworker, and later I noticed it sitting with a red error symbol so i did a long press and did resend. But it didn't re send that msg, it sent a different one. The thing is that it was a message i had received a month ago, not one i had sent.

The original msg was sent to a list with hundreds of people on it, with someone reporting an outage on one of our services. So today, on my behalf, my BlackBerry copied that message and sent it to the hundreds of people. By the time i noticed the error, an hour later, there were several people who had looked to find the service outage.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:54 PM
    Turns out i had several mails sitting in my outbox that had failed to send over the last few days. (other messages sent fine during that time).

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 03:01 PM
    Better check your email settings, something seems off. Either that or you have the worst coverage ever.
    05-23-13 03:07 PM
    I've had spotty coverage (Verizon is great everywhere but Manhattan it seems).

But bad coverage causing it to "resend" the wrong message? A message that i had received (not sent) almost a month ago?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 03:12 PM
    I've had spotty coverage (Verizon is great everywhere but Manhattan it seems).

But bad coverage causing it to "resend" the wrong message? A message that i had received (not sent) almost a month ago?

Posted via CB10
    True. Bad coverage would trigger the X, but not make it send months old emails.
    05-23-13 03:20 PM
    And it wasn't an X. It was a red circle with white horizontal line. Like a "do not enter" sign on the road. Bit more testing, and ot turns out that I couldn't send any mail until I deleted the failed mails. When i did, it behaves fine now.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 03:39 PM