- 12-12-13, 11:28 AM #2
Depends on how old the OS build you're using is. If it's a post 10.1 MR build (4xxx and higher) you can set your accounts to hold them up to forever - depending on the account type. ActiveSync and IMAP, for sure. Pop3 accounts, maybe only up to 90 days.
But, you have to set how long to keep your emails when you first set up the account on the phone. And, I think you would have to set them up using the "advanced" option.
If your accounts are already set up, you will have to delete and re-set up the account all over again and change that option before saving.
Posted via CB10
- 12-12-13, 02:48 PM #3
I don't leave emails on my server so they get deleted on the Blackberry. I really hate this setup. I got around it by installing K9 Mail as well. It allows you to save emails. If I need to reference them I open K9.
- By Wolfgang0409 in forum BES 10Replies: 5Last Post: 01-14-14, 03:30 PM
- By Ivvvv in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 5Last Post: 12-14-13, 04:47 AM
- By Nk48 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 12-12-13, 07:54 AM
- By yung berry in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 12Last Post: 12-12-13, 01:48 AM
- By harperlc in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 4Last Post: 12-11-13, 05:34 PM