Hi. I own my own domain through godaddy. I generally have mail sent to that domain forwarded to gmail but could use another carrier. I also could use godaddy's email for my domain too.
What is the easiest most reliable service for someone with their own domain on the Z10?
- CrackBerry User
03-24-2013, 08:31 PM #5
- 51 Posts
I used godaddy for years with my old blackberry. When I got the z10 godaddy would no longer support push, they support imap but not imap idle which is needed for push. I was told they had a server connected to rims bis system and that's why it used to be push.
I kept my own domain with them but now use Google apps to host the email among other things they offer. It cost 50$ a year which is pretty good IMHO. Google makes it pretty easy to make the setting changes on godaddy.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Master
03-24-2013, 08:46 PM #6
- 1,054 Posts
Here is my question about this. Can I set up 2 different "accounts" on the Z10 using this? I need to be able to send from 2 addresses. I have everything going to my domain forwarded to gmail right now and that is why I'm a little confused on what to do. On the webmail it's super easy to send replies using the address the email was sent from but this is giving me a headache on the Z10. I am sure there is an obvious solution that I am overlooking.
- By cheflionfoot in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2007, 05:24 PM
- By phm3933 in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:23 AM
- By KingsDude in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 11:41 AM
- By las28 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:49 PM
- By bc871 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2007, 01:43 PM