I've been having lots of problems using my work email on my BlackBerry Z10. We use a Web program Kerio to access our email, but is never had troubles syncing with any phone I've had. It even sync with my PlayBook problem free. Here's the problems: the device ignores any emails that come from one particular email, I've tried looking through every possible setting. The only thing I could think is that the device doesn't like the email address that emails me because it starts with a number. I can't fix that, the emails are reports coming from our point of sale system. I still need to receive my emails every day as they come in. Also I had issues with the phone not receiving some emails and then 2 days later it will notify my of an email that has the same subject as the one I should have got today. But it's the email that should have come in two days ago. It doesn't do thi s with every email though. From what I can tell it's random.

It was suggested to me with the new 10.1 update to try deleting my email account and adding it again. Seemed like a good idea, however now when I try to add that email it says I have no Internet connection. Both when using wifi and 4G network. (both of which work fine with other Internet apps).

Can some one please help me out? I love my BlackBerry but I use it primarily for work purposes. If I can't access my email any way other than the Web browser then I may as well use my computer for that. The computer will at least remember my password so I don't have to sign in every time. The BlackBerry browser asks me every time if I want to save my password, and unless I click save it won't go through, but if I click save it doesn't save anything I have to do it every time. That is super frustrating for the number of emails I get in a day. Someone please help me!

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 08:56 AM
    We're having problems with email as well. Apparently the latest BB update on the phone has affected email, specifically those that access a server via port 80. We're told they're working on a fix....
    05-16-13 09:06 AM
    Thanks, that helps I guess. Hope an update comes out soon, it's driving me nuts that I'm not getting my emails.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 09:38 AM
    BlackBerry has to get emails right again. This used to be their domain and bragging rights.

Now I get asked to enter my passwords every now and then Hope BlackBerry sorts this out. There's a thread devoted solely to this issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD