Hello Everyone

I got the Z10 on launch day in Dubai (10th Feb) and am becoming quite fond of the device. Although there are known issues (ie. no Whatsapp support), my biggest concern has become my email:
    On my 9900 (and all before), I had all my emails saved to the device: My computer (Outlook) is set to download emails and leave a copy on the server for 48 hours. The BB also accesses the same email account and downloads the email to my BB. The server then deletes the email after 48 hours (after computer access, not after BB)...

Now on m Z10, the computer is still the same. It downloads the email leaving a copy on server for 48 hours. The BB accesses the server and gets the emails also. However, once the server deletes the email after 48 hours, the email is ALSO gone from my BB!! I only have incoming messages from the last 48 hours (which have a copy on the server).

Previously, all my emails were saved on the BB, right now they aren't. Can someone please help on what settings I need to change?

Thanks!!
    02-16-13 12:17 AM
    Anyone? Are people able to keep emails on their Z10 even after it is deleted on the POP server?
    02-16-13 11:20 PM