Good morning everyone,
    finally my micro-sim is now in full working order :-)

I have added 4 email accounts to my Z10, of which 3 are personal and 1 work.

The work email account as you can imagine, won't shut up!!!

Is there anyway where I can change the notifications for each account? So I can have for example:
    (1 personal): full with sound notification, led, etc
    (2 personal): full with sound notification, led, etc.
    (3 personal): vibrate only notification, led.
    (4 work): silent!!! (don't care about the led... just don't want it to sound or even vibrate!)

And also, is there the possibility to have a different sound for each email account?

Thanks
    02-07-13 04:10 AM
    No one knows anything about it?
    :-/
    02-08-13 05:19 AM
    Got the following from here:

"Sound profiles have been changed up in BlackBerry 10 from what you're used to. You cannot create custom sound profiles anymore, and the volume settings for a profile apply to all of the apps in that profile. In the old BB OS you had Normal, Loud, Medium, Phone Calls Only etc. Now in BB10 they've been cut down to Normal, Phone Calls Only, Vibrate and Silent. It's easier to set up for the average user, but it sort of sucks for power users. For example, on BB OS with my normal profile, I'd always have the phone calls volume maxed out, text messages at a middle volume and BBM messages extremely quiet. This worked great for me - I never want to miss a phone call, and I get so many BBMs that I don't want them to be loud and distracting, yet I still want them audible. With BB10, if I have sounds turned on for an application, they're all coming through at the same volume. All loud, or all quiet. No separate volumes, and I'll admit that kind of sucks. Likewise, BlackBerry made an all or nothing change to Bedside mode. Instead of being able to choose which profile you want to be active during Bedside mode, currently the only option is to either have notifications enabled or fully disabled. Turning off notifications in Bedside mode currently includes disabling the phone from ringing, which negates the whole premise of bedside mode - you want to be disable everything except phone calls. We've talked to BlackBerry about this and more settings will be coming back to Bedside mode in a future maintenance release.

Overall, notifications are way more simple in BlackBerry 10, which is a good thing for regular users - they're more likely to customize the device. Power users, you're losing some of the granular control you had before on BBOS. We wouldn't mind seeing BlackBerry build some of those more advanced features back in again down the road."
    Lendo and bmoney1229 like this.
    02-08-13 05:39 AM
    I don't think that individual notifications is an option yet. I remember reading another post about this same topic. Maybe it'll be added as an update soon. You can't even create your own sound profile yet.
    02-08-13 05:40 AM
    Thanks H4 and Lendo
    this is really bad!!! I hope they fix that ASAP!!!
    My personal emails are so important to me that I want to have them on at all times; they are not that many either anyways...
    Work email never stop coming in! So the only option I have is to have them all off... but in this case I'm losing all other emails too... very bad... very bad big time!
    Need to find a workaround this... anyway I can disable/turn off the Work email account ONLY after office hours, without having to delete the whole email account?
    Need your help, because when everything is on, I receive a work email every 20 seconds, and the phone just won't stop 'ringing'!!!
    bmoney1229 likes this.
    02-08-13 08:41 AM
    It is unfortunate. I had to drop all my BBM groups for the same reason, but I love the Z10 so I'll deal with it.
    02-08-13 08:44 AM
    I think I've found a solution to that... Under HUB Management I turned WORK email off... I think I got some peace now...
    Will let it run like that for a few minutes and repost results...
    02-08-13 08:45 AM
    WORK email stopped bringing emails that way... only 1,128 at the moment, and it seems like the number is not going up any more! haha
    BLACKBERRY GUYS, YOU NEED URGENTLY, SUPER DUPER URGENTLY TO FIX THAT, SO WE CAN HAVE A DIFFERENT SOUND FOR EACH EMAIL ACCOUNT, AND THE POSSIBILITY TO SHUT UP AN INDIVIDUAL EMAIL ACCOUNT IF WE WANT TO DO SO!!!
    SUPER DUPER URGENTLY!!!
    H4 don't know how you can talk to BB guys, but if you need more people to 'push' them about this, give us a link to make our point 'loud' !!!
    02-08-13 08:49 AM
    Damn... more emails are coming in - 1,129....
    Why??? I turned off WORK email from HUB management!!!
    02-08-13 08:51 AM
    It stopped again... it seems that I still receive some WORK emails, but not every 20 seconds... every 2 minutes or so...
    So turning off the WORK email account from HUB Management, does not mean that you instruct the phone NOT to accept any emails from that specific account? WHat does it mean then?
    02-08-13 08:54 AM
    I saw in another thread that the only way to really stop e-mail is to delete the account.
    That was on supportforums.blackberry.com
    02-08-13 08:57 AM
    Ok, so I'm asking... what is the point of being able to TURN OFF an email account from HUB Management, if it is still showing there, and still downloading emails? (I thought of maybe I should turn off and turn phone back on to make it 'disappear' from HUB Management, but nothing... still there)

Ok, how about this then... can I stop this email account of downloading emails automatically, and download emails MANUALLY ONLY? and by manually only I mean, to start downloading the emails for this account only when I open the folder myself?
    02-08-13 09:11 AM
    the volume settings for a profile apply to all of the apps in that profile
    After three days with the Z10 I'm taking it back because of this. Other related email deficiencies:

• No grouping by subject. I guess the new grouping is true conversation threading, which is nice, but I rely on grouping hundreds of individual emails by subject line.
    • No more filters. I suppose this is because BIS is gone, and I suppose I could work around this by setting filters on the mail provider's side.
    • The absence of custom sound profiles is annoying, but less so.

Anyway, for now I'm consoling myself with a new case for my Tour. I'll keep an eye out for BB10 updates that address my issues, and if my Tour breaks in the mean time I guess I'll buy a Bold or something. I really don't want to spend money on another 3G phone, but I don't want to miss a critical email and lose my job, either.
    Last edited by xthx1138; 04-08-13 at 12:13 PM.
    bmoney1229 likes this.
    04-08-13 11:56 AM
    It looks like 10.1 brings back per-account notification settings for email, as well as better grouping by subject line. I'm just repeating what I've heard from other discussions, but I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it.
    04-29-13 12:34 PM
    It's been almost a year. 10.2 had pretty much resolved my email issues, except grouping conversations by subject, and now 10.2.1 has even fixed that. Yay.
    03-31-14 04:54 PM