Hi,

Here is a simple way to overcome transfering contacts to BB Z10 since there are many customers complaining about it and I were one of them. I figured out an easy way after reading alot of threads.

First download BlackBerry Desktop Manager 6.0 ( If you use BDM 7.0 you may delet it because it won't work in this version )

here is the link : Blackberry Desktop Manager 6 - Download - 4shared

Second connect your old bb to your pc and open BDM, move to Organizer icon and mark the address book icon

Third click on config and use Yahoo as an e-mail to synchronize ( I recommend this option because many poeple don't have the full version of Microsoft office or Outlook ) ( if you dont have Yahoo account you may creat, it's so easy and fast )

Fourth put your Yahoo id and your password and then click synchronize.

Fainally, your Yahoo e-mail will store all your contacts and now what you will do is add your Yahoo account to your Z10 device and here is the steps for people who don't have idea

First go to settings - accounts - add account - e-mail ....... - type your Yahoo e-mail and your password

Wait till your contacts be stored in your Z10

Thats it ! and I hope that I provided a sufficient information about this issue
    02-04-13 07:08 PM
    Hi,

Here is a simple way to overcome transfering contacts to BB Z10 since there are many customers complaining about it and I were one of them. I figured out an easy way after reading alot of threads.

First download BlackBerry Desktop Manager 6.0 ( If you use BDM 7.0 you may delet it because it won't work in this version )

here is the link : Blackberry Desktop Manager 6 - Download - 4shared

Second connect your old bb to your pc and open BDM, move to Organizer icon and mark the address book icon

Third click on config and use Yahoo as an e-mail to synchronize ( I recommend this option because many poeple don't have the full version of Microsoft office or Outlook ) ( if you dont have Yahoo account you may creat, it's so easy and fast )

Fourth put your Yahoo id and your password and then click synchronize.

Fainally, your Yahoo e-mail will store all your contacts and now what you will do is add your Yahoo account to your Z10 device and here is the steps for people who don't have idea

First go to settings - accounts - add account - e-mail ....... - type your Yahoo e-mail and your password

Wait till your contacts be stored in your Z10

Thats it ! and I hope that I provided a sufficient information about this issue
    Strange. my friend told me he easy moved his contacts over using the Desktop manager 6.0 as well, but he was able to do it from his old Blackberry's backup file.
    02-04-13 08:30 PM
    Back up file doesn't work for my Z10, so that's why I use the e-mail
    02-05-13 03:14 AM