Early Morning z10 shopping & Rogers Branding
Hey all, Just wondering if any early morning Rogers shopping would mind letting me know if they have tarted the phone up with branding? I hope it's not the case... however I have come to expect the unexpected from big red. I really really hope they left it just the way Thor wanted it.
PS. I'm talking about physical branding (ie screen printed on the face)
- CrackBerry Addict
02-05-2013, 07:19 AM #5
- 902 Posts
Hopefully i do not see a Rogers name or logo anywhere outside the phone!
It's true, back is an easy swap and one that I would 100% do, however I did see a leaked tmobile shot a while back and it looked like they had the device banded on the front, in the upper left corner. I was just wondering is this was the standard. I know that the UK buyers have reported nothing on theirs. Just curious, that's all...
- 02-05-2013, 10:10 AM #10
kifac posted this in the 'I got my Z10' thread:
"No Rogers branding on device itself but there is preloaded application on device.
Just picked one up."
Page 10, first postPrevious Devices: Bold 9000, Torch 9800, Bold 9780
Current Devices: Bold 9900, Playbook 64GB
- By OptiPrime in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 50Last Post: 01-09-2009, 06:36 AM
- By murvn in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 09-28-2008, 02:50 PM
- By m.km in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:58 PM
- By chicho1234 in forum RogersReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2008, 08:34 PM
- By JasonBourne in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:01 PM