Here is a strange one.

I set up my e-mail accounts fresh on my Z10 when I got it at launch. It was marking all my mail as read upon download, regardless of whether I had opened it on my device or not so I removed the account from the Z10 in order to re-add it and look for a relevant check box. The problem is now that when I go through the process of adding my account on advanced it says that the IMAP settings have changed or the password is incorrect (which I know it is not).

When I add it through the basic process of letting it find the settings by itself but it finds them and lets me amend the account name etc, then does not add it to the handset - only the accounts still on there are showing. Does that make sense?

So does that mean I am going to have to do a full wipe, just to re-add my email account?
    02-21-13 01:22 PM
    I am surprised that with so many tinkering addicts on here that there has not been any insight as to the problem that I seem to be having.
    02-21-13 11:34 PM
    and this gets stranger and stranger.

I have done a security wipe in order to try and get things moving along. Now, not only can I set up any email accounts on my handset but the device can't even "Open my digital Licker" so I can download an app I previous purchased (on my Z10)

An I really doing something that wrong and not real using it?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 02:20 AM
    I deleted my yahoo account and now when i try to set it up again, am getting similar errors!! Posted a thread relating to this too...no solution as yet.
    02-28-13 11:27 AM